Your contribution will be used to pay for our hosting service.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERING CONTRIBUTING!

PCHOME.RO

Collapse

Cable Tv Channel Software!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently active users viewing this thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Cable Tv Channel Software!!!

    Hi!
    I NEED CABLE TV CHANNEL SOFTWARE PLEASSSSSE !
    BY
    SHARAF

    (KANNAL PARPATHUM POI.KATHAAL KERPPATHUM POI.PRACTICLES ONLY MEI)

    http://sharafscs.blogspot.in/

    #2
    Originally posted by sharaf View Post
    Hi!
    I NEED CABLE TV CHANNEL SOFTWARE PLEASSSSSE !
    BY
    SHARAF
    just ask as "SCALA SOFTWARE" .....................

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by sharaf View Post
      Hi!
      I NEED CABLE TV CHANNEL SOFTWARE PLEASSSSSE !
      BY
      SHARAF
      What kind of softwares do you need. Check 2ndwavetechnology.com

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by sharaf View Post
        Hi!
        I NEED CABLE TV CHANNEL SOFTWARE PLEASSSSSE !
        BY
        SHARAF
        If you want to experiment with digital cable, please note that the basic technology is the same as that for satellite, ie DVB-S for satellite and DVB-C cable. The encryption systems are are also the same, which means you can use the same tools and software that are available for satellite. In the receiver it is only the Front End (ie the tuner) that is different. In some receivers like the old Nokia 9200 and 9600, the tuner is a seperate module which you can change to any type of tuner.

        Now if your question was about analogue cable (which I feel is the case), there are a limited number of software packages that can do some job in viewing scrambled signals. The most popular one is called CCDXP and the other one I know is called hVCPlus. There is also a variant of this second one called hNCPlus. These softwares have different capabilites in the sense that each of them work on a different scrambling system.

        In order to receive analogue cable, you will need a TV tuner card in you PC that is compatible with the particular software. For further information you can look at the analogue cabel section in the Austech Forum:
        http://www.austech.info/forumdisplay.php?f=108
        Don't Stop......Keep Learning!

        Comment


          #5
          thanks cruiser abt cable tv we are all learning and hope sharaf has got what he wanted.
          I too dont know much abt cable stuff
          Dstv HD PVR

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by cruiser View Post
            If you want to experiment with digital cable, please note that the basic technology is the same as that for satellite, ie DVB-S for satellite and DVB-C cable. In the receiver it is only the Front End (ie the tuner) that is different. In some receivers like the old Nokia 9200 and 9600, the tuner is a seperate module which you can change to any type of tuner.
            I think digital cable uses QAM whereas Satellite receivers use QSPK.
            http://lnb15k.blogspot.in/

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by lnb15k View Post
              I think digital cable uses QAM whereas Satellite receivers use QSPK.
              You are right. And those aspects are taken care of by the tuner and the demodulator, and the software components to cater for these. The working of these are kept outside the reach of the general users. There are other differences too. The signal to cable box travels on the VHF/UHF frequency band, whereas for satellite its is C-band or Ku band frequencies.

              The point I was trying to convey was the similarities between digital cable digital satellite, and the impact to the general user in using common tools and techniques.
              Don't Stop......Keep Learning!

              Comment


                #8
                mr.sharaf needs the software, which helps to scroll the message on video and
                multi purpose for develop the local video channel .
                isn't it , mr.sharaf?
                regards-george

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by cruiser View Post
                  You are right. And those aspects are taken care of by the tuner and the demodulator, and the software components to cater for these. The working of these are kept outside the reach of the general users. There are other differences too. The signal to cable box travels on the VHF/UHF frequency band, whereas for satellite its is C-band or Ku band frequencies.

                  The point I was trying to convey was the similarities between digital cable digital satellite, and the impact to the general user in using common tools and techniques.
                  Yes the techonology is same. For satellite receivers the frequecy is in L-band. 950-1750mhz or more.
                  http://lnb15k.blogspot.in/

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by georgekamal View Post
                    mr.sharaf needs the software, which helps to scroll the message on video and
                    multi purpose for develop the local video channel .
                    isn't it , mr.sharaf?
                    regards-george
                    Yes I also think so. But giving additonal information shouldn't hurt I hope as long as we are learning and not closing ourselves to our own theories which might or may not be wrong.
                    http://lnb15k.blogspot.in/

                    Comment


                      #11
                      mr, sharaf,

                      u pay the amount u will get the scala mm200,mm300
                      it will solve the problem, those who have TARGA mixer card, they may be using these software, u can get it from them.
                      Never argue with idiots. First they bring you to their level and then beat you with their experience!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by pondyguy View Post
                        mr, sharaf,

                        u pay the amount u will get the scala mm200,mm300
                        it will solve the problem, those who have TARGA mixer card, they may be using these software, u can get it from them.
                        yes , a lot of peoples here to sale above softwares......but we r seeking
                        for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee from net .

                        Comment

                        Your contribution will be used to pay for our hosting service.
                        THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERING CONTRIBUTING!


                        Working...
                        X