Your contribution will be used to pay for our hosting service.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERING CONTRIBUTING!

PCHOME.RO

Collapse

Humax IRCI 5400/5400Z Helpline

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
Currently active users viewing this thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humax IRCI 5400/5400Z Helpline

The procedure how to upgrade Humax 5400Z IRCI
    1. Install Toolbox into your PC
    2. Download the +CAM firmware: ( HoT emu xx)
    This is the software you have to upload in your receiver in order to have the multi-CAM mode. It’s a file with the extension HDF, and is created by ToH/HoT team.
    3. Prepare for installing :
    3.1. Turn off your Humax (so put it in STAND-BY modus) the card you used up to now it should be in the slot all the time.
    3.2. Connect your PC to the STB using a RS-232C null modem cable
    3.3 Start the Humax Uploader program (HU15.EXE from step 2), and set up the correct COM port and baud rate
    3.4 When you click on humax uploader, 'Open HDF File' choose the HDF file you have downloaded and unzipped at step number 2. An automatic integrity check out is done through the file, next windows should appear if the file it's authentic and OK
    4.Start installation of new firmware:
    4.1 If everything was setup correct, click the 'Upload [PC->STB]' button. You need to turn on the Humax from Stand-by button manually to have the download started. During the process, you should see a progress bar.
    4.2 After 100% a screen opens and tells you to turn on your Humax. The display will show a blinking ‘END’ word. Push the Stand-by button again.
    5.From the receiver remote control, select 'Menu' ->'Config'-> Select Emu or Emu-K instead of Card

Uploading the Key.Bin

1. Download the latest key.bin and unzip then in you preferable folder
    2. Start your humax in a channel (preferably FTA channel)
    3. Connect you PC with Humax by RS-232C null modem cable
    4. Open Humax Toolbox, click on DRS9500 EmuEd xx, „ File„ Open File and point to the saved unzipped key bin (see 1). Press open, Write, you’ll see counter reaching 100. After this you restart humax and keys should be stored in the flash now.

I hope all users of this STB like Kroky,Haq,Gastapoo or other users will co-operate with me to make this thread more useful for newbies like me

TPS has gone with Humax z
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

salam

hello mr masood sahib,hope u will be fine and other users.thanks for start new thread for humax.if u need some thing about humax so i am with u.i will exchange any thing which i know (little).

haq
    be a helping personality

sorry, if i tell wrong coz i know little

http://www.tsh-hfd.com

Comment

@jogie & Masood,

it looks funny for both of you to be talking on another forum and post the links of what you discussed, HERE.
      HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
      Debian Squeeze with Smargos
      CCcam 2.1.4

Comment

@boknoy! We are best friends but our choices differs and we love to drag eachother in our respective forums
        @Haq !I need to download new s/w for TPS,,,Ihave downloaded already ToH 3.3 and it doesn't support TPS,,,Polsat AU is working.
        @Jogi ! thanks for link
        Fte Max 100S
        Humax IRCI-5400z

Comment

salam

salam mr masood,pls download 3.3 hot4.0 genuin from toh team instead of any other personlike some arabic guys.after it download fresh key.bin file from mach file section from rdi.use dsr9500 samsung emu4.2.just conect and open file then write when it finish pls reciever off by stanby button on the front of humax .now reciever is ok for tps and others.

download new compatible pmc file i need.

haq
          be a helping personality

sorry, if i tell wrong coz i know little

http://www.tsh-hfd.com

Comment

Re: salam

Originally posted by haq
            salam mr masood,pls download 3.3 hot4.0 genuin from toh team instead of any other personlike some arabic guys.after it download fresh key.bin file from mach file section from rdi.use dsr9500 samsung emu4.2.just conect and open file then write when it finish pls reciever off by stanby button on the front of humax .now reciever is ok for tps and others. download new compatible pmc file i need.haq
            salam Mian sahib,,,plz help me to download channel list in my STB.I will have to download one by one SAT's frequencies?
            what is PW to enter in your link?
            Fte Max 100S
            Humax IRCI-5400z

Comment

I upgraded Humax with ToH 3[1]3 HoT5 official release from http://humax.roliaforum.com/
              I loosed my Hotbird signals whereas C Band singals are ok.
              I tried to downgrade it with old firmware ToH3.3 HoT4.0 but it is being downloaded but not in practical,,,plz help me
              Fte Max 100S
              Humax IRCI-5400z

Comment

Masood jee change ur antenna settings and u will have the signals...
                To save the Frequency settings use any STB Link or any channel editor to copy it to receiver or from reciver to PC.

take care.

Comment

Originally posted by lovebird
                  Masood jee change ur antenna settings and u will have the signals...To save the Frequency settings use any STB Link or any channel editor to copy it to receiver or from reciver to PC.take care.
                  I changed the antenna settings alongwith DiSEqC,,but I could get only signals from two dishes
                  Fte Max 100S
                  Humax IRCI-5400z

Comment

Dont use AUTO LNB in ur Antenna setting use port A or B or C according to the satellites it will work....

take care.

Comment

TPS not working with new upgrade

Hi ,
                      I tried to upgrade humax 5400z to 4.0,4.3,5.0 with new pmc table (from laural.com site) but xxl , tps not working. What I found is , 7c00 changed to 15000 & there is no key for this. As a result xxl ,TPS not working.

Then i uploaded old pmc table which has 7c00 code & then xxl, spice working fine but not tps.

Which version & pmc table should I use.
                      Thanx & regards

with this pmc table

Comment

New PMC table is uploaded HERE
                        How to add new SATs in this BOX..any one knows?
                        @lovebird !I will check my LNB if it hasn't fused
                        Fte Max 100S
                        Humax IRCI-5400z

Comment

After downloading firmware and PMC table as I try to download the keys thru DSR 9500 EMU Ed42 I receive this message
                          "FW checked Failed
                          Not valid FW"
                          Plz help me
                          Fte Max 100S
                          Humax IRCI-5400z

Comment

Originally posted by masood
                            New PMC table is uploaded HERE
                            How to add new SATs in this BOX..any one knows?
                            @lovebird !I will check my LNB if it hasn't fused
                            You can take a horse to water .......

Try menu, installation, networks - see the "other" setting? go figure

Comment

Originally posted by kuband
                              You can take a horse to water .......
                              Try menu, installation, networks - see the "other" setting? go figure
                              I'm talking about the way how to download Asian SATs thru PC.
                              Fte Max 100S
                              Humax IRCI-5400z

Comment

Your contribution will be used to pay for our hosting service.
                              THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERING CONTRIBUTING!

Working...
                              X