Your contribution will be used to pay for our hosting service.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERING CONTRIBUTING!

PCHOME.RO

Collapse

Signal problem in Humax 5400z...

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently active users viewing this thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masood
    I was fed up by choosing Humax but I got solutions with the passage of time I replaced many switches and finally I could succeed ,,,In fact now my set up(in Lahore) is quite different than earlier(at Gujrat),,,Now I'm using twin LNBs and there are more complicacies ,,,Anyhow your ports not yours yours DiSEqC ports will be set only with original firmware it is confirmed
    camelot,,,,plz encourage babajee! after all he is only one Baba in our forum
    I have had the same problem on my receiver Micro x but found out it always happened when the firmware is changed, plus it happens even on fta receivers when i change to patch software.
    have learnt to change a channel, swith of the receiver, and get it back on then it will show, otherwise it shows scrambled with the diseqC connected.
    if i connect the lnb straight to receiver the problem doesnt occur.
    I assume the problem is the time taken to switch the diseq and then compare the emus, the receiver times it out as no signal or bad signal.
    I think we have to determine the diseq switching speed and the receiver allowance setting speed.
    Dstv HD PVR

Comment

Babaji,
      I'm helpless in this regard.
      I beleive ,it is not a firmware problem.
      I have had some similar problem in another receiver..LG...ie.after I upload the channel settings through pc...after connecting to tv there is no signal from my C- Band LNB. So I have to do a manual search for all transponders to get the signal from LNB.
      Another one similar problem happened to another receiver ....In Hotbird some frequencies was unreachable. It shows the signal strength but quality remains zero. So I did ;;;;; I removed the Cable from the DiseqC out to receiver and put a new cable instead and insulated the connector. These things helped me a lot. These are practical experience.
      My Opinion is either U try to swap ur LNB or Diseqc port.
      But one thing is sure... U have to disable the 0/12v in antenna settings.
      Be optimist.... these are the starting troubles,
      Later u love ur Hummy like ur family member or more than that. :P

Comment

Originally posted by camelot
        Babaji,
        U try to swap ur LNB or Diseqc port.
        But one thing is sure... U have to disable the 0/12v in antenna settings.
        Be optimist.... these are the starting troubles,
        Later u love ur Hummy like ur family member or more than that. :P
        I do agree with "swap" and for this a hard "kasht" is needed in HOT weather
        Fte Max 100S
        Humax IRCI-5400z
        Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

Comment

gud news brothers finally i got the solution i borrowed an imported diseqc from my friend and now i think my problem is solved i asked my other friend to send me one from dubai a diseqc of apson ... thanx to everyone....

although i have to do one more "Phateek" for humax....
          Im NoT InSaNe ,U r InSaNe , U r All InSaNe....

Comment

thanks for that info baba4u, it has shown us the problems we do have with diseqc, will try and improve too.
            Dstv HD PVR

Comment

i know, i told you from the beginning, its the DISEQc problem. when i travelled abroad i brought two spare SPAWN switches so that i can count on something.

the cheaper switches available these days are of no use. but one thing i must add here, HUMAX's tuner sux anyway, some other new chinese receivers are way better than Humax. i keep my HUMAX for testing and experiments only now.

so dont just stick to HUMAX, there are other members in the FAMILY who deserve attention too
              STB info:
              Humax5400 with ****** FREECAM 2-019, Coship, Manhattan Plaza ST550 PVR with 80GB Maxtor Quickview HDD.
              Dish Info:
              HotBird,NileSat;ArabSat;Panamsat-10,AsiaSat3s
              Subscriptions:
              Showtime,Pehla

Comment

Please choose menu -Toh-config and OK Send DisEqc twice for cascade OFF
                Tech

Comment

dear ccchandran, in my case this was not the issue, i had checked it.

thanks and regards
                  STB info:
                  Humax5400 with ****** FREECAM 2-019, Coship, Manhattan Plaza ST550 PVR with 80GB Maxtor Quickview HDD.
                  Dish Info:
                  HotBird,NileSat;ArabSat;Panamsat-10,AsiaSat3s
                  Subscriptions:
                  Showtime,Pehla

Comment

Originally posted by Guy
                    dear ccchandran, in my case this was not the issue, i had checked it.

thanks and regards
                    I solved my problem with same DiSEqC switch ,so it is not a big issue
                    Still problem with Humax is pending will try to solve in a cloudy day
                    Fte Max 100S
                    Humax IRCI-5400z

Comment

humax is also quality conscious ... it made me thin in 2 3 days i was very happy wid the supermax it had no zig zags ... a trustful life partner never lied to me but humax u guys know abt it...very crucial abt the accesories.. conclusion is tht i fulfilled alot "Phateeks" for this stb...
                      Im NoT InSaNe ,U r InSaNe , U r All InSaNe....

Comment

Mr masood I solved may same problem and some one before the same problem sloved m so if u want to cheack ? ok This is a big link with U why u cannot cheack this U r an Expert ?
                        Tech

Comment

Originally posted by ccchandran
                          Mr masood I solved may same problem and some one before the same problem sloved m so if u want to cheack ? ok This is a big link with U why u cannot cheack this U r an Expert ?
                          The problem is lack of time for my hobby ,,otherwise nothing is impossible,,,,,Humax is nothing infront of me
                          @baba jee,,,,,keep cool my friend ,,,install the file from Mach1 files and recover your money
                          Fte Max 100S
                          Humax IRCI-5400z

Comment

Hello ,please can I get some signals information for the italian chennels thank you.

Comment

Your contribution will be used to pay for our hosting service.
                            THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERING CONTRIBUTING!

Working...
                            X