Your contribution will be used to pay for our hosting service.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERING CONTRIBUTING!

PCHOME.RO

Collapse

PC DVB & Satellite internet

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
Currently active users viewing this thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya mates,

We have to start again from scrach. Lets discuss in here all about PC DVB & Satellite internet.

Ciao~

Saed

Dear M8,

Thank you for your good contribute to us..

Good job man

Comment

Re: PC DVB & Satellite internet

Originally posted by saed
      Hiya mates,

We have to start again from scrach. Lets discuss in here all about PC DVB & Satellite internet.

Ciao~

Saed
      At least its back woo hoo my favourite place
      Don't Worry, Be Happy!

Comment

Saed

Thanks for rekindling the fire! Its a pity this thread got lost together with all its information

Comment

Hi Saed

Shame about all the previous posts.

With a bit of luck my Skystar 2 card should arrive Sunday. I seem to remember you said the full program DVB viewer should be used, and not the one provided with the card. Is the program Iím after the 24mb free download or the professional one you have to pay for?

At the moment Iíve got a dish for hotbird. Could you suggest any other satellites that may be of interest to an English speaker living in Oman.

Thanks for all the information so far.

Regards

Pablo332

Comment

YOU ARE GOOD! THAT IS WHY WE LOVE YOU!
            "Coming together is a BEGINNING"
            "Keeping together is PROGRESS"
            "Working together is SUCCESS"

Comment

@Chingkoyjr, woz, ommis, max2520

Thanks for the compliments and support.

@pablo332
              for the full version DVBViewer which supports MD plugins also, we have to pay for it. but it can be downloaded via p2p networks or on some websites on internet. But better use MyTheatre or ProgDVB instead.
              If you are living in Oman, why not to try Nilesat and Arabsat on your same dish of hotbird (adding two more lnb's in it), you will get a lot of arab channels plus MBC2 channels which shows english movies with arabic subtitles.

Comment

S2Emu 1.091

TPS and Polsat OK

download at DVB Soft

Ciao~

Comment

Hiya mates,

Ciao~

Saed
                  thank you saed and the other guys you have been so helpful, got myself a pc-dvb card after reading your posts, and immensly enjoying it.

It is rather unfortunate that you lost all the earlier posts, they were really a goldmine of information.

luckily i had saved those pages for my offline viewing, here is a copy for all the rdi-forum members....enjoy

Your Download-Link (english): http://ezshare.de/files-en/200262/sa...ernet.rar.html
                  Your Download-Link (german): http://ezshare.de/files-de/200262/sa...ernet.rar.html

Comment

Good work mate
                    Don't Worry, Be Happy!

Comment

Thanks strikeruu mate

Comment

Hiya mates,

Ciao~

Saed
                        Hi Saed,
                        Yes, we start again ...... still have many thing to discuss ..... lets start with WinTV Nexus-s.
                        I just got the card yesterday. Somebody over me Technotrend SkyStar1 include the CI adapter, but the package I received was Haupauge WinTV Nexus-s with the CI adapter. Seem he has problem with his......
                        Anyway I try the card.........
                        Till here are you interested or not with this topic? We may continue later...

Comment

Sub-Forums ?

Dear Saed, this forum is very educational but you will remember the previous large number of pages on many topics concerning PC DVB etc.

Is it possible to make some sub-forums in this popular thread ?

For example :- there could be sections pertaining to internet (or data), and separate sections for Nexus/Skystar clones etc., this would make a search for relevant topics much easier than reading through 80 pages !

Thank you for your efforts now and in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexi
                            Hi Saed,
                            Yes, we start again ...... still have many thing to discuss ..... lets start with WinTV Nexus-s.
                            I just got the card yesterday. Somebody over me Technotrend SkyStar1 include the CI adapter, but the package I received was Haupauge WinTV Nexus-s with the CI adapter. Seem he has problem with his......
                            Anyway I try the card.........
                            Till here are you interested or not with this topic? We may continue later...
                            Hiya lexi mate,
                            Sure, why not, we can disucss any thing here related to PC DVB & sat. internet. I am ready to discuss about yout Nexus-S.
                            Actualy Haupauge WinTV Nexus-s is enhanced version of TT SkyStar-1. Both work fine with CI adapotor, no problem. what more, my friend ?

Comment

Re: Sub-Forums ?

Originally posted by bulbous
                              Dear Saed, this forum is very educational but you will remember the previous large number of pages on many topics concerning PC DVB etc.
                              Is it possible to make some sub-forums in this popular thread ?
                              For example :- there could be sections pertaining to internet (or data), and separate sections for Nexus/Skystar clones etc., this would make a search for relevant topics much easier than reading through 80 pages !
                              Thank you for your efforts now and in the past.
                              Thanks for the compliments. I do agree with you but i realy cant do more in this forums. we have to discuss it with Admin or Fanta for this.

Comment

Your contribution will be used to pay for our hosting service.
                              THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERING CONTRIBUTING!

Working...
                              X