PCHOME.RO

Collapse

Super-CI 6000/6200 Plus HelpLine

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently active users viewing this thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super-CI 6000/6200 Plus HelpLine

After entering new keys in Super-CI 6000 Plus I lost the CNN on hotbird 13*e 12597,,,,whereas it is working on 12322.I want to know if anybody is watching CNN on 12597?
    Supermax 6000 plus and 6200 are using same s/w
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

?
    Xsat 410/430/Atlanta5400IR2CI/ATOM7000/TF3000CIpro, CIPPro/TF3030F/EmetaboxIII/
    Twinhan PCI P4 2.8

Comment

Spammer! .........
      Last edited by SatWien; 12 January 2009, 12:46. Reason: SPAM

Comment

Hello,

Masood Upgrade ur Channed Data Ur Problem will be SOlved....

U will not find Channel Data any where so first upload channel data from any other Receiver.......
        24 Hours Help line

Comment

if this is just the problem of channel data, you can upload latest channels list to your receiver by SetEdit software and latest channels list can be downloaded from SatCoDx website.

Or just delete the channel and re-scan it !

Comment

Masood,

still working with the old keys on cnn as before. the previous days, even my bbcprime was not working so what i did was delete the satellite channel list (all of hotbird) and did a rescan (as mentioned by Saed). now all channels are as good as they were before.
            HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
            Debian Squeeze with Smargos
            CCcam 2.1.4

Comment

@masood
              the link i give is for SatEdit, it is a golbal satellite channel editor works for allmost all of the receivers.

Comment

nice

@Saed

Nice link for channel data editting. But Supermax has its own editor.
                anyway we get always cool links from you .

amjad

Comment

Help from Amjadindus

After loading file go to "STB Information" press "OK". STB Information will appear. Press RED BUTTON from remote control, Password window will appear. Give password " 5790 ". CAS SYSTEM is on now ....................Enjoy!

@ masood sahib,
                  Dear friend when you set your receiver to Factory Default all TP Data given by user will finish. To save your new TPs there is a way..........................Follow this procedure to save new TPs.

First put all new TPs into your receiver by remote control
                  Then connect it with PC through RS232
                  Then Upload CHD Data
                  Then Download CHD data with the help of DTSLink40B_User.exe to your SuperMax 6000CI Plus. (save it in your PC for future use)
                  Now all new TPs are saved as Factory Default . Whenever you set it on Factory Default all new TPs will never finish..........Enjoy

amjad
                  Fte Max 100S
                  Humax IRCI-5400z

Comment

Originally posted by sultan
                    Dear Masood,
                    I'm watching CNN on HB 12597 and 12322.I have the same 6000CI.I have checked now for key for CNN on 12597 and my receiver shows TPS ID 0x07c00 and key 0x08.So check and enjoy.
                    Sultan Gondal
                    Dear Masood,
                    After many months I have the hanging problem again in my super CI 6000 Plus.Before this ,I was upgraded my receiver in this way,first I upgraded with sw v603d and then 607b au polsat but after approx 2 months I am facing the same problem from yesterday.I was very happy that I have solved the problem but ?
                    Please tell me solution.Thanks.
                    Sultan Gondal
                    Amjadindus!,,have you any file chd(updated) I may enter into my receiver,,,to enter 90 TPs is not an easy job,,,I want to get benefit from your experience,,,This receiver made me very upset,,,I can't do anything according to my wish,,,I can't rename, add,or delete the sats.Opentel was the great receiver,,,,I could do what I wanted to do,,,but supermax is not supporting all those utilities.Do you have Editor for this receiver?
                    Thanks in advance to co-operate.
                    Masood
                    Fte Max 100S
                    Humax IRCI-5400z

Comment

satedit

saeed

SatEdit, it is a golbal satellite channel editor works for allmost all of the receivers
                      Cannot find link 4 sat edit. Pls tell me where it is.

thanks

Comment

Re: satedit

find it on the fifth post from the top
                        Fte Max 100S
                        Humax IRCI-5400z

Comment

any one have chd file plz send me
                          Rizwan

[email protected]

Comment

Ary Masood Bahi
                            ab jub kay manzil kay kareb ho gay hain to ap edhr udhar kay rasty bta rahy hain haan

please if u have send on my email vary small work just click away haan

i am online 10 mints more plz plz

Rizwan

[email protected]

Comment

Rizwan,,,,I am also a new user on this receiver and I don't have more experience,,,how can I guide you,,when I am learner by myself,,,plz let
                              Amjad ,Furrukh or someone else should come so we could get benifit .
                              Munzil aur qareeb aa rahi hai,,,,,,don't be disappointed .
                              Fte Max 100S
                              Humax IRCI-5400z

Comment

Working...
                              X