Is it possible to make a cccam server with openbox s10

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently active users viewing this thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible to make a cccam server with openbox s10

I just want to ask that is it possible to make Openbox s9 or S10 HD as a CCCam server...? i know it can be used as a cccam client but can we use it as a server it comes with ethernet and linux os
    AIM

Originally posted by aim_satdudez View Post
    I just want to ask that is it possible to make Openbox s9 or S10 HD as a CCCam server...? i know it can be used as a cccam client but can we use it as a server it comes with ethernet and linux os
    u can (share ur card) use this box as NEWCS!
    good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by aim_satdudez View Post
      only client afaik. There's the newcamd server setup in menu. Someone has to try ....
      TBS 5922 USB,Skystar 2, STRONG SRT4910, Openbox S9. 2.4M Prime Focus PAS10 - CBand(68.5 DEGE)+Thaicom(78.5 DEGE)+IS902 (62 DegE), 120cm dish Ew3A( 7DEGE) side LNB Ew2A( 10 DEGE)+w2(16 DEGE) ,3.0M Mesh Motorised dish on arc (AM44 (11 DEGW) to AM33 (96.5 DEGE), 150 cm dish PAS 10 KU, 80cm dish Ew4/w7(36 DEGE)

Comment

seems the fw wasnt yet to stable..after leaving for 1 day somehow it was down itself and need to restarted.

too many weakness
        everyday is my holiday

Comment

Working...
        X