Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Master
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default World Athletics championship Berlin

Can anyone specify which FTA sat is going to show the above event in Berlin.
    The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: lagat World Athletics championship Berlin

Lagat,

Yesterday I watched the entire day's activity on DOM1, those French channels on AB3. You can keep shuffling btn dom 1-8, they keep interchanging at some point. The commentary is in French, but I know what you want to see is our heroes running, and not the Language? If that is the case, tune in. It usually comes late evening Kenyan time and now that Eldy Express is reinstated, you might just want to watch?

Do you have any Football channels to Sambaza? I used to Enjoy Go Africa but i lost ew3a for now. Yesterday i watched NIGERIA vs CONGO on TELE CONG (NSS7). What happened to TELE CONGO on AB3?

Cheers,

Wakilongo

Junior Member Master
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Hi Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by wakilongo View Post
    Lagat,

Yesterday I watched the entire day's activity on DOM1, those French channels on AB3. You can keep shuffling btn dom 1-8, they keep interchanging at some point. The commentary is in French, but I know what you want to see is our heroes running, and not the Language? If that is the case, tune in. It usually comes late evening Kenyan time and now that Eldy Express is reinstated, you might just want to watch?

Do you have any Football channels to Sambaza? I used to Enjoy Go Africa but i lost ew3a for now. Yesterday i watched NIGERIA vs CONGO on TELE CONG (NSS7). What happened to TELE CONGO on AB3?

Cheers,

Wakilongo
    Thank you for the information though belatedly late. I wasted the all of yesterday tring to lock on any channel tha is showing the championship and managed as you have indicated but what puzzled me is that they were showing different events at the same time. Leo ni leo we are going to teach Bekele a lesson. It reminds me when Haile Gabre was beaten by Charles Kamathi by then i was in Addis and i nearly invited trouble when i found myself cheering in the midst of an hostile crowd.
    The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

Thread Information