Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...

Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Negombo, Sri Lanka
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default From TATASKY to TATASKY +

How can a tatasky customer convert to tatasky+?
    DM 600+80GB DM 7020+160GB+ LED 55"

Platinum member Expert
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by felicianf View Post

Before they offered to change the old tatasky subscriber to Plus but that the old stb should be buy before their installation free offer last year .As far as i know they didn't allow to change the tatasky to + if ur stb was bought during their promotion.

It's very good receiver to use but little slower than normal Stb coz. it's buffering the HDD.But really nice to use Tata+ .

" 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by felicianf View Post
    .something which they said it was open to ppl who were TSKY subsribers who purchased and activated Tata Sky on or before 31 August 2008 and The Grand Tata Sky Exchange offer is available in the following cities only: Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Jaipur and Chandigarh.

Now, Probably they have opened it for ALL current and existing TSKY users..located anywhere..

If you go for a new TSKY+ costs you 10 K including installation..

I am an old TSKY customer..on Annual they they exchanged my TSKY STB to TSKY+ for Rs 5999 including installation (40% discount) Ppl on Mega pack will get it for Rs 4999 including installation (50% discount). Also offered me 6 month , no interest 1000 per month on icici/hdfc credit card...

Refer to below :
    Stop Using Plastic Bags!
    Using 5R to Protect Our Green Planet
    Reduce,Reuse,Recycle,Reject & Return

Thread Information