Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: I want to know?

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Lightbulb I want to know?

dear friends one of my friend having receiver name(day dream)model-drm-1000 and he is getting from last 2years art,pehla,showtime pacakges!how it possible and on the thursday these all stooped working.i asked him how you getting all these channel without card,he said one technician came and he fixed one more antenna to 83e or 93e i think.then he said one antenne must bhi on nilesat.and he tookdwon 2 cables from the roof to receiver and connected to receiver direct both.and then when he start the receiver all channels worked man.anyone knows about this?if yes then tell me which satellite i have to set the 2nd dish and the first one must be on nilesat.plz. tell me step by step friends.
    hi,friend's this is AJNAABI 4 u!

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear Ajanabi,
    I don't know too much about it but i read once in a forum that a guys say he has a reciever of eurostar model.which model i don't know. he locate a dish at 93.5' E. and connect box. he can watch neo crickte ,neo sports and nat geo some more channel free. perhaps a broadband connectin at 93.5 please say from where in india you can watch nilsat channel and what size of dish ?
    jagroop saini
    haryana

Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default late reply

sorry for the late reply my dear

its a twin tuner receiver one tuner is tking the codes from one dish and other tuner is tune the channels, which tuner is taking the codes it is taking all satellite codes not only nileset
    hope you understand it.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dodi View Post

its a twin tuner receiver one tuner is tking the codes from one dish and other tuner is tune the channels, which tuner is taking the codes it is taking all satellite codes not only nileset
    hope you understand it.
    doesnt need a twin tuner just the 2 dishes on a disqc switch

runs on hivion9090 ebox emetaboxes all sorts of recievers no ca slot required.

Uplink to satellties such as AS4 and some european satellites is done out of the Ukraine
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by dodi View Post

hope you understand it.
    Thanx to all for replies but one thing which satellite i have to used to decode the channels my friends?suppose i want nilesat channels like showtime and pehla.2nd one where to set it?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

time and again, people do not learn how this business works. there have been a lot story like this in the past, dreamer, angelbox, etc.

lately, drummer and spacesat 1000/2000/3000 is quite common. gets the downlink from NSS6.

the best way for you is to purchase the same box and let the technician install it for you. then prepare to cry after a few months wailing "this box is a rip-off, i can't use it now".
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    time and again, people do not learn how this business works. there have been a lot story like this in the past, dreamer, angelbox, etc.

lately, drummer and spacesat 1000/2000/3000 is quite common. gets the downlink from NSS6.

the best way for you is to purchase the same box and let the technician install it for you. then prepare to cry after a few months wailing "this box is a rip-off, i can't use it now".
    thanx Mr.Boknoy but im in Saudi Arabia not in India.and NSS-6 no chance to get it in saudi!so will you tell me another satellite which i can setup to get nilesat encrypted channels?plz. tell me step by step if you don't mind boss.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post

Yes brother , still alot of ppl want to try it also but they'll know when their tv screen will blank. lol
    Also in my region twin tuner r back again for Truevision , some ppl r happy viewing for some moment.Then they'll cry when the data cutoff.

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Byte Stalker Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

So they are back! Sales promo of sat receivers! They subscribe for say 3-6mos. max & share the cards, when they got the profit they will not renew it! Some pipol doesn't learn!
    The more we learn things the more we hunger for more! That's human nature I guess!

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ajnaabi View Post
    thanx Mr.Boknoy but im in Saudi Arabia not in India.and NSS-6 no chance to get it in saudi!so will you tell me another satellite which i can setup to get nilesat encrypted channels?plz. tell me step by step if you don't mind boss.
    try and read from those who have suffered at the same fate, and will not even want to try. You will head to losing your money.
    Dstv HD PVR

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@cogil,

they have very deep pockets to spend money endlessly.

@ajnabi,

we are using 90cm dish or less here in kuwait, so don't tell me you cannot get NSS-6 data feed from Saudi. look at the footprint again, or try it first before you state something as a fact.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Thread Information