Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

bombastik
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Default what happem to astrovox?

no software yet,its been a month, any news?

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: what happem to astrovox?

Quote Originally Posted by bombastik
    no news yet from astrovox... its been a month, but dream is not changing codes for more than a week now..Ü▄☻Ü

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

mates,

we have a lot of news actually, unfortunately not related to s/w that can work AU again in dr**m tv.

we are all busy promoting and testing our new models with card sharing capability.

i am really sorry for mdr-4500 fta users ,though our company released an updated s/w it does AU on Polsat but not on dr**m tv.

it is not that we dont care about our customers, it is just that we have different priorities.

our technical manager in dubai promised to work on this problem i am just hoping they could find a way to mate it work AU again on dr**m tv.

that is for now.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dishman
    mates,

we have a lot of news actually, unfortunately not related to s/w that can work AU again in dr**m tv.

we are all busy promoting and testing our new models with card sharing capability.

i am really sorry for mdr-4500 fta users ,though our company released an updated s/w it does AU on Polsat but not on dr**m tv.

it is not that we dont care about our customers, it is just that we have different priorities.

our technical manager in dubai promised to work on this problem i am just hoping they could find a way to mate it work AU again on dr**m tv.

that is for now.

yes, very sorry indeed. specially to us who are just only using it for just a while...3 months....

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default re

well m8 from ME, you should really do something about it...it's really unfair...they should still support this model product until the last user...

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: re

Quote Originally Posted by crusch
    well m8 from ME, you should really do something about it...it's really unfair...they should still support this model product until the last user...
    mate,

im sure they are doing their best to make it AU again on dr**m tv but, like Mr. Hoded from Astrovox-dubai replied on my mail, their receivers where designed for middle east and africa only and not for asian countries.

here in middle east i have no problem with my three models from astrovox and micro-x it works fine on polsat, tps, and xxl . the receiver that i sent to phils. does have problem. so, if our units was indeed for middle east only it is beyond our control if doesnt work properly in asia.

im just hoping that their next release of s/w dr**m tv AU will be inlcluded, that is the only thing we can do is to hope and not to complain.

I also have a micro-x MDR-4500 FTA, luckily dream tv is not changing their keys for the past week so, i stop complaining and beside their dubai office already informed me about this and they are not sure on next s/w if dream tv AU software is included. like they say, we can only hope

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

well, since polsat already started changing to nagra2 (channels on 12360) they may have the space to put on the nagrabin files the au bin file instead. again, it's a matter of priorities since their main market was Middle and Near East/Africa customers. hoping against hope that they will shift their focus to Asian satellite viewers.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

bombastik

@842867

i had the same reciever which look like same attached on yur post, i cant make aouto update for dream, is it a fake metabox 3?no made in korea.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@842867

i had the same reciever which look like same attached on yur post, i cant make aouto update for dream, is it a fake metabox 3?no made in korea.
    mate,

it is a clone metabox, im sure this is also a Besat model that are available in middle east.

visit these sites:

www.greatdvb.com
    www.ucascity.com

im sure you can get patched software on above websites

Thread Information