Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: super joker

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default super joker

hi, do any of you guys have a super joker for sale or know where i can get hold of one?

Thanks, i need one that is all. It has to be a super joker and not just a normal joker.

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkadder View Post
    hi, do any of you guys have a super joker for sale or know where i can get hold of one?

Thanks, i need one that is all. It has to be a super joker and not just a normal joker.
    That card finished around 3 years ago cant see what you would want it for now

If you need 1 card i can supply pm me in private !

As i said before thats 3years back - but i can supply you the Vr3 no probs

I take it you want it for cryptoworks / conax ?

regards

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

@Sharkadder

Take care when buying from this guy.
    Otherwise YOU will be the SUPERJOKER.

All can laugh a long time.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default super joker

the thing is satsunil, i am not too much into hardware cams and how they work. I've done research and even i at least know that super joker is a hardware CAM and not a card. Who is this guy saying he has "one of them cards"?

I take your point about him being a joker, i am after the CAM and not some card. If super joker finished 3 years ago when why does it support some of the latest encryption formats? This guy is strange.

If you cannot help me out then don't post, all i am after is the cam.

If you do have one or know where i can get hold of a super joker CAM (not some imaginary card called super joker) then please send me a message or a reply, i'll buy off you if needed.

Thanks
    Last edited by Sharkadder; 15th July 2009 at 17:38.

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkadder View Post
    the thing is satsunil, i am not too much into hardware cams and how they work. I've done research and even i at least know that super joker is a hardware CAM and not a card. Who is this guy saying he has "one of them cards"?

I take your point about him being a joker, i am after the CAM and not some card. If super joker finished 3 years ago when why does it support some of the latest encryption formats? This guy is strange.

If you cannot help me out then don't post, all i am after is the cam.

If you do have one or know where i can get hold of a super joker CAM (not some imaginary card called super joker) then please send me a message or a reply, i'll buy off you if needed.

Thanks
    Well do some more research the JOKER was a card

Pentacard Vr3 / Joker Card

Here is a link to a dealer still selling the Joker Card
    You know the card you say dont exsit ?

http://www.pulsat.com/satellite/site...product_id=374

NOW PLEASE SAY SORRY
    for your in_correct information you have posted live on this forum ?

I gave you 100% correct information and could have supplied you

You are in the Wrong

Oh PS - If you want help about the Joker Cam / Zeta yellow / red / blue bla bla
    next time say cam and not joker card they are 2 different things .

Pm me in private i can help you with all the firmware and so on and answer yr question i have made much frimware for joke / zeta over the years i was one of the developers for the joker / zeta cam and the activation XXX crypto

But yr orig post clearly was asking about the joker card which was for Conax / Cryptoworks encryption .

But free advice upgrade the joker to a Zeta Blue / you can do this via a CAS 3 if you have the correct firmware then it will work all that XXX you want it for OK

So i think its clear to say who is at fault here i have given you all the proof .

OK

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default re

By the way as i can read your mind over the internet

You are wrong about viaccess 3 in yr dreambox not updating

YOU DONT need a joker cam for viaccess 3

It will 100% work in your dreambox

So why dont you post the real question in this forum for help about your Viaccess 3 problem with the dreambox there are many here who can get it up and running for you then you will not have to try and sell them joker cams ?

PS there is no such thing as a Super Joker Cam - Only Joker Cam that you can change firmare with a CAS 3 ok

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default joker

look here, it shows super joker and i have read on the internet about two types of joker, they are different. Joker only handles via 1 and 2 and super joker handles 1,2,3 and 4.

http://cgi.ebay.it/X-CAM-OTTIMA-CAM-VIACCESS!_W0QQitemZ220370469509QQcmdZViewItemQQims xZ20090302?IMSfp=TL090302144001r3405

I am not after it for my viaccess 3.0 card, i have to wait for an emulator update for that to update. A mate of mine is after a super joker that is all.

If you look in CAS3 then you will know that a super joker does exist, the latest software shows a super joker cam which can be programmable.

I think we have both learnt something here but still doesn't solve my problem of finding one. The guy on the auction site posted above doesn't have any more super jokers as he is all sold out.
    Last edited by Sharkadder; 15th July 2009 at 20:53.

Thread Information