Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Any News About Dish TV

plz tell me if any new news about dish tv
    i am dealer of recievers and dishes and reciever upgrading .i have also my dish tv .i share my ideas with rdi

alanpaladka

Default Re: Any News About Dish TV

Quote Originally Posted by malikshahidjeee
    plz tell me if any new news about dish tv
    No new news yet

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

i have news 4 u y dont u go and sell it in india it has nothing to do in pakistan

alanpaladka

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider083
    i have news 4 u y dont u go and sell it in india it has nothing to do in pakistan
    I heard that Dish TV has very large demand in Pakistan Many people from this forum sent PM's to me to help them to get a card.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default DISHTV from India

DishTv equipment are owned by the indian Provider in India.
    Pakistan will have to have its own DISHTV, if they want a top class KU band PayTV.
    Can the poor pakistani afford such a high rentals and equipment fees, if the Pakistan Govt starts its own DISHTV.

India has promised more than 100 channels on DISHTV by 2006.(Lucky, the Gaint Indian Provider -Essel Group ( a subsidary of ZEEtelefilms)owns a runs this DISHTV via the NSS6 on the Indian beam on the KU band.
    One cannot bring a Indian DishTv decoder+ viewing card to their country and view all what the Indians are viewing in India.
    Entertainment cost many hazaar of rupees.
    Thanks for reading my mail.
    JPS-Australia

alanpaladka

Default Re: DISHTV from India

Quote Originally Posted by JPS
    India has promised more than 100 channels on DISHTV by 2006
    Yes JPS. DD Direct Plus has promised 100 channnels by end of 2005 . But DISH TV had promised more than 200 channels last year. But they haven't done that. We are still waiting .

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear friend JPS

(original post by JPS)
    DishTv equipment are owned by the indian Provider in India.
    Pakistan will have to have its own DISHTV, if they want a top class KU band PayTV.
    Can the poor pakystani afford such a high rentals and equipment fees, if the Pakistan Govt starts its own DISHTV.

India has promised more than 100 channels on DISHTV by 2006.(Lucky, the Gaint Indian Provider -Essel Group ( a subsidary of ZEEtelefilms)owns a runs this DISHTV via the NSS6 on the Indian beam on the KU band.
    One cannot bring a Indian DishTv decoder+ viewing card to their country and view all what the Indians are viewing in India.Entertainment cost many hazaar of rupees.
    First of all u must consider that this is forum free of any rivalship among different countires.Its only deal with the tv and only tv,to help others not to tease others ,any member must not use so much words for other countries.
    Dear Pakistan has its own MMDS systems in metros and some small cities too.We pay much more to cable operator than any other as PEMRA fixed monthly fee of Rs 350 much more than any other neighbouring countries upto my knowledge.MMDS is also expensive but people pay for this and in near future ARY(within six months) and geo are launching their own dth for pakistan and PTv(postponed ) will also launch.
    As u said urself entertainment cost many hazaar rupees its true as we are ready to pay for this.Pakistani's pay more for good entertainment wheter its india's dishtv.we know its true that indian's like pakistan's tv serial but they don't mention every time.But i think entertainment is for all.So discuss about tv with open mind not about peoples.
    Please avoid these kind of sentences.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Reply"Khurram n others

Sorry, if my comments have offended u.
    I was just comparing between two countries DISHTV, can they afford it, when they are poor and cannot afford a full 3 meals a day.
    I said that Entertainment costs money, but can we afford it.
    May Allah show the strength to everyone.
    Thanks for reading my mail.
    JPS-Australia

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Reply"Khurram n others

Quote Originally Posted by JPS
    Sorry, if my comments have offended u.
    I was just comparing between two countries DISHTV, can they afford it, when they are poor and cannot afford a full 3 meals a day.
    I said that Entertainment costs money, but can we afford it.
    May Allah show the strength to everyone.
    india is doing v gud business in pakistan i think they get more appriciation from paksitan than the india and there4 all the big tv stars came to pakistan to perform and still coming i've seen many many singers & actors in lahore im sure tht indian film industry and media also makes the movies and dramas for paki ppl like i've listened abt veer zara , main hoon na, ( i dont watch any movie or drama of india or pak)and many others movies are purely for both nations .
    and poverty is more in india than the pakistan more than 39% ppl are living under poverty line in india in pakistan its abt 36%
    total population of pakistan is -----> 170million
    total population of india is--------->1.1billion
    so i think india needs more food than pakistan.we dont need to discuss abt the meal or poverty or economy..these are secondary things both countries are developing gradualy..we shud not forget tht its not some kind of political forum we are not here to do comparison..
    sorry i dont want to offend someone either..
    Im NoT InSaNe ,U r InSaNe , U r All InSaNe....

alanpaladka

Default Re: Reply"Khurram n others

Quote Originally Posted by baba4u
    india is doing v gud business in pakistan i think they get more appriciation from paksitan than the india and there4 all the big tv stars came to pakistan to perform and still coming i've seen many many singers & actors in lahore im sure tht indian film industry and media also makes the movies and dramas for paki ppl like i've listened abt veer zara , main hoon na, ( i dont watch any movie or drama of india or pak)and many others movies are purely for both nations .
    and poverty is more in india than the pakistan more than 39% ppl are living under poverty line in india in pakistan its abt 36%
    total population of pakistan is -----> 170million
    total population of india is--------->1.1billion
    so i think india needs more food than pakistan.we dont need to discuss abt the meal or poverty or economy..these are secondary things both countries are developing gradualy..we shud not forget tht its not some kind of political forum we are not here to do comparison..
    sorry i dont want to offend someone either..
    well said m8

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Hello mr jps

@ JPS PL dont call poor pakistani ok we are not poor at all we enjoy more better life stander than indians NEXT TIME B CARE FULL

alanpaladka

Default What Happened?

Quote Originally Posted by shoaib88
    we enjoy more better life stander than indians
    What happened to this forum members . Some are comparing each others countries, Some are evaluating people by looking countries, some are comparing their standards. JPS already asked sorry for that. Forget it. He will not do it again.
    Let me tell you all something
    This is a Satellite Forum. We are here to discuss about satellites and channels. NOT ABOUT POLITICS AND STANDARDS . We are all friends, not fighters or blood suckers . This is not a war ground. This is information ground . We are here to share our ideas, helping each other. Not for a quarrel .
    Where are Moderators? Please delete political posts. We want a peaceful forum.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: What Happened?

Quote Originally Posted by alanpaladka
    Quote Originally Posted by shoaib88
    we enjoy more better life stander than indians
    What happened to this forum members . Some are comparing each others countries, Some are evaluating people by looking countries, some are comparing their standards. JPS already asked sorry for that. Forget it. He will not do it again.
    Let me tell you all something
    This is a Satellite Forum. We are here to discuss about satellites and channels. NOT ABOUT POLITICS AND STANDARDS . We are all friends, not fighters or blood suckers . This is not a war ground. This is information ground . We are here to share our ideas, helping each other. Not for a quarrel .
    Where are Moderators? Please delete political posts. We want a peaceful forum.
    well said buddy
    Im NoT InSaNe ,U r InSaNe , U r All InSaNe....

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

As alanpaladka also said Plz no post in this thread regarding this topic.Discuss about whats comming new on dishtv as the topic is .
    I pray for long life of this forum.We must continue discussing our Tv related topics and this is the strength of our forum.

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

The members of this board are getting bore and now they want a new change .
    Don't worry my friends hackers are working and one day they will be succeeded to discover Zee codes
    This is the first board will bring good news for Asian viewers
    as Siyal pointed out in his thread about the CAM clearing ZEE
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

Thread Information