Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Satellite Internet Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Quickbooks Data Recovery?

Dear Friends,

As the question is not related but I have problem that some data of Quickbooks lost, due to hard drive format, I used various data recovery softs. but the data recovered is always damaged, so, please Its a request that if any software which recovers the data of Quickbooks, plz inform or upload it for me, I will appreciate for your kind help.

Thanks and Regards

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

with lots of help on satellite internet,
    please help on this, as help begets help.

@shelley you can also post on pc related section.
    Dstv HD PVR

Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Well i have used different software at different times but most effective all have been Get data back for fat or NTFS

i think you should try it.

you can also try ACTIVE BOOT DISK

if you have already used these softwares then let me know about your observation but it depends on why you lost your data.

contact me on 03459140453 i will be more then happy to help you out of this.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEYATICD View Post
    Dear Friends,

As the question is not related but I have problem that some data of Quickbooks lost, due to hard drive format, I used various data recovery softs. but the data recovered is always damaged, so, please Its a request that if any software which recovers the data of Quickbooks, plz inform or upload it for me, I will appreciate for your kind help.

Thanks and Regards
    Did you solve your problem yet SHELLEYATICD ?
    I see there are plenty of recovery services advertised online but they all charge.
    Did you happen to upgrade your version of Quickbooks after the reformat aswell?
    That could be the culprit. You can't upgrade with certain versions without converting your data aswell.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEYATICD View Post
    Dear Friends,

Thanks and Regards
    My Dear shelley,

if u want to ur data back and u need following ,

1. when ur data lost and don't install anything to ur harddisk (esp; ur lost location )
    2. what kind of ur partation table? NTFS or other ?
    3. Don't save any data to ur lost location .
    4. don't use defragment and disk check tool. ( if u used defragment and ur lost data is only 20% for get back).

finally, i want to suggest u to best way, if u hav other harddisk and pls replacement to ur lost drive and using new harddisk.

and then attach ur lost HDdisk to pc and search to lost data .

this is best way , ( my experience )

following link is useful tool .
    pls, download and burn to CD and then use it. i want to recommend this software.
    becoz of this CD include so many software. ( data recovery, system , disk clone and etc.,)

http://soft.softoogle.com/ap/hiren-s...oad-6916.shtml

i hope u will be fine.
    good luck.
    I follow the worldwide rule "Sharing is Caring"

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default quickBooks data recovery

See since it’s the case of data loss due to hard drive format, you particularly do not need QuickBooks data recovery. any data recovery would do that same, scan the drive and locate the data, but you need to check whether .qbw file is supported by the program or not.

Thread Information