Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default new sat comming soon

theres a new sat comming soon called lust sat, which will be on line soon it will be 69.69 degrees east ky band,you will need the new lnb which is ky band. there will be no subscription charge all you need is a one off payment to buy the ky lnb these will give you 69 channels which will include spank tv now in hd and all bean sports channels in full low deff also ubc will be there but under there new name of yfc i think yfc means you find channels but iam not sure.
    news on where you can buy the new ky lnbs will be out son as i have it

Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by big pimpin View Post
    theres a new sat comming soon called lust sat, which will be on line soon it will be 69.69 degrees east ky band,you will need the new lnb which is ky band. there will be no subscription charge all you need is a one off payment to buy the ky lnb these will give you 69 channels which will include spank tv now in hd and all bean sports channels in full low deff also ubc will be there but under there new name of yfc i think yfc means you find channels but iam not sure.
    No need to pay for this ky lnb. It has been already hacked. I have hacked it. You can visit my shop and select one of them. 1000% working.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    No need to pay for this ky lnb. It has been already hacked. I have hacked it. You can visit my shop and select one of them. 1000% working.
    this will be hard to crack couse this ky lnb isnt on the market yet it will be for sale next mth

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Talking

But I have hacked it last year itself.

Commercial Hack ONLY @ Moment
    6 Months down the road when the commercial sales drop you may see public hacks unless someone does release a public FREEBIE.

COMMERCIAL Hack = Money Money and it working

Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default re

Quote Originally Posted by big pimpin View Post
    Dear Sir, Could you see me this ky type.. please..

I very wanna watch this type..

can u show this one for screen view

Regards

Thread Information