Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    35
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Let's discusssion for TaTa Sky


    Hello all ;

    We are discussion for TaTa Sky Upgrade, Downgrade , How to recharge , How to complaint and How to repair etc,,,,,.

  2. #2
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aung myo View Post
    Hello all ;

    We are discussion for TaTa Sky Upgrade, Downgrade , How to recharge , How to complaint and How to repair etc,,,,,.
    Mine works fine.... Indian lasses are so hot... thats why they need some ice to cool down.

    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  3. #3
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    35
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Anybody help to our difficult ?

    i want to tell all member , Now we are install tata sky with online use rcv and ,very easily to use Package upgrade. That is very easy. But , our difficulty are Package downgrade , complaint and repair section. And some people are not ethic. Bcoz , they are known for user's id numbers & card numbers , no ethic man are select showcase movie or package upgrade.So, we cannot protect for this no ethic man dangerous. . Anybody help to our difficult ?

  4. #4
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aung myo View Post
    i want to tell all member , Now we are install tata sky with online use rcv and ,very easily to use Package upgrade. That is very easy. But , our difficulty are Package downgrade , complaint and repair section. And some people are not ethic. Bcoz , they are known for user's id numbers & card numbers , no ethic man are select showcase movie or package upgrade.So, we cannot protect for this no ethic man dangerous. . Anybody help to our difficult ?

    Buy an original pay card and decoder... simple really
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  5. #5
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    Buy an original pay card and decoder... simple really
    no ethic man will watch on cardsharing. yes ethic man should buy pay card and decoder.

  6. #6
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aung myo View Post
    i want to tell all member , Now we are install tata sky with online use rcv and ,very easily to use Package upgrade. That is very easy. But , our difficulty are Package downgrade , complaint and repair section. And some people are not ethic. Bcoz , they are known for user's id numbers & card numbers , no ethic man are select showcase movie or package upgrade.So, we cannot protect for this no ethic man dangerous. . Anybody help to our difficult ?

    Some other way to protect ur account for that and also downgrade is as easy as upgrade except Lifestyle G .



    Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  7. #7
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    35
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Some other way to protect ur account for that and also downgrade is as easy as upgrade except Lifestyle G .



    Regards.

    i can't know downgrade for my tata sky.

  8. #8
    Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    140
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default re

    Quote Originally Posted by aung myo View Post
    i can't know downgrade for my tata sky.
    the best way is join/come to me .. u know where am I?

  9. #9
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aung myo View Post
    i can't know downgrade for my tata sky.

    As friendly , No one in this world can't downgrade the exiting package except Tatasky Support Center.So , everyone who want to downgrade their package will contact directly to that Help Line or Dealer . Also any Dealer doesn't have that power tool and they also contact to Tatasky Helpline.

    So , U don't need to go anywhere and request query to ur Tatasky seller from A... Mdy.



    Good Luck.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  10. #10
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Jed, KSA
    Posts
    182
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Can anyone provide in details area and country where Tata Sky can be viewable. Also any way to view on internet. Thanks

  11. #11
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by afridij View Post
    Can anyone provide in details area and country where Tata Sky can be viewable. Also any way to view on internet. Thanks
    Well with internet can watch it anywhere in the world like I do.

    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  12. #12
    Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    140
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default re

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    As friendly , No one in this world can't downgrade the exiting package except Tatasky Support Center.So , everyone who want to downgrade their package will contact directly to that Help Line or Dealer . Also any Dealer doesn't have that power tool and they also contact to Tatasky Helpline.

    So , U don't need to go anywhere and request query to ur Tatasky seller from A... Mdy.



    Good Luck.
    Yan , you are right.. that's the only way downgrade package..
    & aungmyo, if u have trouble u can pm me...

  13. #13
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Negombo, Sri Lanka
    Posts
    675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Log on to my tatasky and go to contact us option.
    There request the required downgrade package.
    Ensure sufficient funds are there.
    They will reply within 24 hours and downgrade it.
    DM 600+80GB DM 7020+160GB+ LED 55"

  14. #14
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Jed, KSA
    Posts
    182
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    Well with internet can watch it anywhere in the world like I do.

    Can you please let me know how to watch like you do as I dont get footprint of Tata SKY in my area. thanks

  15. #15
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by felicianf View Post
    Log on to my tatasky and go to contact us option.
    There request the required downgrade package.
    Ensure sufficient funds are there.
    They will reply within 24 hours and downgrade it.

    I've already tried it for many times but they didn't downgrade the package nor add ons. Especially on Lifestyle gold.Only Service Center can downgrade us as my experience.


    Thx.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top