Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Skymate DSL Receiver - Orbit Pinoy Channels

Hi Friends,

I am using Skymate SK3000 Receiever, which uses DSL (Broadband Internet) connection to decrypt scrambled channels on Nilesat, Hotbird and Arabsat satellites. I do not know how it opens scrambled channels, but it really works! Before three months, the pinoy channels on Orbit Bouquet were opening and we were able to see these channels. But since a month these channels are not working. All other Orbit channels are working normally. Can somebody figure out the reason and the solution for it.

Is there any update / patch for the software for this receiver. I could not find any information about this receiver.

Friends can you help me in this regard.

Thank you,

Sunil Bhoj

Platinum member Expert
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts Thanks / Likes

that's what happens when you buy receivers that are kind of "closed system". there have been a LOT of cases like this, the infamouse linksat 900 is one classic case of hit and run. angelbox et al have their heyday a few years back. read and LEARN and try to avoid this kind of boxes next time.

why don't you return it back to the place where you purchased it and nag them until sunrise about it?
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Thread Information