Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Any Easy Website Creator Software.??

i want to make my website i have front page ,dreamweeaver, flash easyweb, etc but it needs alot hard work to manage the pics and links is there any web site crearing software which can easily manage pictures and menu
    im looking forward for ur help.
    Im NoT InSaNe ,U r InSaNe , U r All InSaNe....

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

I saw my daughter using freewebs
    http://www.freewebs.com
    try it

alanpaladka

Default Re: Any Easy Website Creator Software.??

Quote Originally Posted by baba4u
    i want to make my website i have front page ,dreamweeaver, flash easyweb, etc but it needs alot hard work to manage the pics and links is there any web site crearing software which can easily manage pictures and menu
    im looking forward for ur help.
    Dear baba4u,
    Use "WebPage Maker v2". It has drag and drop inetrface and has many pre-built templates. A small kid can create website using this tool. For more information, visit http://www.webpage-maker.com
    You can find its full version in Warez sites.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

notepad.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

alanpaladka

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph
    notepad.
    The TOPIC POSTER wants a easy to manage WebSite editor . Not code editor.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by alanpaladka
    notepad.
    The TOPIC POSTER wants a easy to manage WebSite editor . Not code editor.
    if you have not tried notepad to make your webpage, (or only think of it as a code editor) then poor you. the ones he mentioned are the easy on the "advanced" side of website editing as it supports a lot of function, CSS, FTP uploading, etc. other webeditors as suggested by fellow RDI mates are good for beginners but won't suffice in the long run. most webeditors have WYSISYG features already. btw, most of your desktop softwares such as adobe pagemaker, ms office etc, can already be ported to html files and as such will also prove to be an easy task in creating webpages.
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default malik kamran

www.freeservers.com

if you have not tried notepad to make your webpage, (or only think of it as a code editor) then poor you. the ones he mentioned are the easy on the "advanced" side of website editing as it supports a lot of function, CSS, FTP uploading, etc. other webeditors as suggested by fellow RDI mates are good for beginners but won't suffice in the long run. most webeditors have WYSISYG features already. btw, most of your desktop softwares such as adobe pagemaker, ms office etc, can already be ported to html files and as such will also prove to be an easy task in creating webpages.

alanpaladka

Dear boknoy_ph and maliks_1,
    Don't neglect me. As I have already said, Iam mainly from computer background, not from satellites. Satellites are my hobby and Web developement is my profession. I know PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, JSP, SQL Server and MySQL. I have experience of creating 200 websites for companies. Yesterday, I have signed a contract to create 3 websites which I have to complete by next month. I had leaned html by using notepad first time. But Iam not using it now. If you go to create a website by just using notepad, it will take 1 year to create. You won't get good formatting. And if you exceed contract time, your contract will end and they will give that contract to another person. Finally I will surely say that Notepad is just a code editor. If you go to create a website using notepad in your profession, you both will become very poor.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by alanpaladka
    Dear boknoy_ph and maliks_1,
    Don't neglect me. As I have already said, Iam mainly from computer background, not from satellites. Satellites are my hobby and Web developement is my profession. I know PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, JSP, SQL Server and MySQL. I have experience of creating 200 websites for companies. Yesterday, I have signed a contract to create 3 websites which I have to complete by next month. I had leaned html by using notepad first time. But Iam not using it now. If you go to create a website by just using notepad, it will take 1 year to create. You won't get good formatting. And if you exceed contract time, your contract will end and they will give that contract to another person. Finally I will surely say that Notepad is just a code editor. If you go to create a website using notepad in your profession, you both will become very poor.
    i agree wid u m8. i need some quick software where i dont need to give coding want to make quick n easy site which looks gud i hope its possible.
    Im NoT InSaNe ,U r InSaNe , U r All InSaNe....

alanpaladka

Quote Originally Posted by baba4u
    i agree wid u m8. i need some quick software where i dont need to give coding want to make quick n easy site which looks gud i hope its possible.
    Try Webpage Maker v2. You will understand how easy it is to create a website. Just try it.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Hi noy

@boknoy_ph: baba4u wants more readymade software while haveing ezy stuff, u know it and u have to know it That Notepad will take lot of time alanpaladka is 100% right

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Be patient and study Dreamweaver by completeing the exercise.

I don't know all the other programs but now I understand dreamweaver and I find it easy. Didn't take very long and I had a website going!

alanpaladka

Quote Originally Posted by woz
    Be patient and study Dreamweaver by completeing the exercise.

I don't know all the other programs but now I understand dreamweaver and I find it easy. Didn't take very long and I had a website going!
    I think FrontPage is easier than Dreamweaver.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

as i said, he already mentioned the easiest and most complete packages, what more can he ask. for me, i considered his question as a rhetorical one.

i also don't care if you are having all the degree in computing, etc.
    CCcam 2.1.4

alanpaladka

as i said, he already mentioned the easiest and most complete packages, what more can he ask. for me, i considered his question as a rhetorical one.

i also don't care if you are having all the degree in computing, etc.
    Dear boknoy_ph,
    If you think that Notepad is a complete package for web developement, then I will consider you as a "NOVICE" in Web Engineering. So let me give you 2 examples for Advanced packages :-
    • Microsoft FrontPage
      Macromedia Dreamweaver MX

If you don't care about my degrees, then NO PROBLEM!. I don't want any care from you.

Thread Information