Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 'pl. help me'

  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    29
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Unhappy 'pl. help me'


    In my setbox there are many type's of key files.
    as like...................
    iredto,nagravision,seca,viaccess,cryptoworks,biss, conex and a blank page of name fixed cw key.
    what can i put vidiogard and mediagard key in my box and where pl. say ?

  2. #2
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jagoo_spd View Post
    In my setbox there are many type's of key files.
    as like...................
    iredto,nagravision,seca,viaccess,cryptoworks,biss, conex and a blank page of name fixed cw key.
    what can i put vidiogard and mediagard key in my box and where pl. say ?

    Ur receiver firmware doesn't have these functions so generally U can't put these keys in ur receiver. But if u can upgrade ur receiver firmware which will support that Video&Media guard keys so that U can put these keys in ur receiver.
    Hope it'll help u anyway.


    Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  3. #3
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    29
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Unhappy pl.help

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Ur receiver firmware doesn't have these functions so generally U can't put these keys in ur receiver. But if u can upgrade ur receiver firmware which will support that Video&Media guard keys so that U can put these keys in ur receiver.
    Hope it'll help u anyway.


    Regards.
    Hello Sir,
    actuly i am new in this field,this software is sunny at9040cixz setbox.It is normaly use in turkey. this software is kaon based so we download it dishtv's kaon box. but how can i upgrade new firmware in my reciever pl.say the procedure of it in detail.
    Last edited by jagoo_spd; 8th May 2009 at 17:25.

  4. #4
    Moderator Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Africa-Kenya-Nbi
    Posts
    3,108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by jagoo_spd View Post
    Hello Sir,
    actuly i am new in this field,this software is sunny at9040cixz setbox.It is normaly use in turkey. this software is kaon based so we download it dishtv's kaon box. but how can i upgrade new firmware in my reciever pl.say the procedure of it in detail.
    Go to site that you download from and look for software that will support cw mediagrd etc, for your receiver, download and load to your rcvr.
    Dstv HD PVR

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top