Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default one dish plates many satalites

I explain this thing with the help of an example so u can understand it more properly suppose if u have a fix dish on a satellite 68.5 degree east & u want to get 83 degree east on it then if u actually see u have to move ur dish towards right side as 83 degree east is on right side of 68.5 degree when u r in front of ur dish OK this is a normal condition when u totally move ur dish @ that particular angle but in side LNB it is totally different mean if a satellite comes actually on right side of ur dish then in side LNB case it will come on the left mean u have to find it on left side so it will came on left side & voice versa let if u have a dish fix on 83 degree east and u want to get 68.5 degree on it. Think, Think & Think u r right brother it will come on right side
    Hope u will under stand this thing but I’ll advise to u read this thing 3 to 4 times very slowly and carefully so u can understand basic concept which I want to tell u. But in case if u has still any confusion then asks it here again & again until u has got the proper solution. OK

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

That only works if

"A" the dish is of the correct size,
    "B" It's an Off-set dish.

So tells us all how to do it if it's a prime focus dish.
    regards from OZ bassett

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dooooon View Post
    I explain this thing with the help of an example so u can understand it more properly suppose if u have a fix dish on a satellite 68.5 degree east & u want to get 83 degree east on it then if u actually see u have to move ur dish towards right side as 83 degree east is on right side of 68.5 degree when u r in front of ur dish OK this is a normal condition when u totally move ur dish @ that particular angle but in side LNB it is totally different mean if a satellite comes actually on right side of ur dish then in side LNB case it will come on the left mean u have to find it on left side so it will came on left side & voice versa let if u have a dish fix on 83 degree east and u want to get 68.5 degree on it. Think, Think & Think u r right brother it will come on right side
    Hope u will under stand this thing but I’ll advise to u read this thing 3 to 4 times very slowly and carefully so u can understand basic concept which I want to tell u. But in case if u has still any confusion then asks it here again & again until u has got the proper solution. OK

Thx. Dooooon , Do U mean like this ?

" 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    That only works if

"A" the dish is of the correct size,
    "B" It's an Off-set dish.

So tells us all how to do it if it's a prime focus dish.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Thx. Dooooon , Do U mean like this ?

wow its a great picture

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

can i have yhe measurement please. is it possible to get 108e signal in 105.5e lnb?
    Enjoy while FTA....................

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by satpalchat1 View Post
    can i have yhe measurement please. is it possible to get 108e signal in 105.5e lnb?
    Yeah it is possible.I use 2.2prime focus dish to INSAT 2e/3b/4a to get tatasky signal in my home.And then i use another c band lnb to get MYAWADY tv from ST1 without moving the dish.And i use the 2nd c band lnb to get MRTV from Thaicom 2/5.I get the very good signal from these 3sat by using 1 DISH +3LNB.SO that,u can get this two sat in your dish.

But this condition is totally depend on the size of dish & the focus of LNB.
    I hope u will understand what i means.

I'm sorry for my english usage.

thx
    Stop Using Plastic Bags!
    Using 5R to Protect Our Green Planet
    Reduce,Reuse,Recycle,Reject & Return

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mintun View Post
    Yeah it is possible.I use 2.2prime focus dish to INSAT 2e/3b/4a to get tatasky signal in my home.And then i use another c band lnb to get MYAWADY tv from ST1 without moving the dish.And i use the 2nd c band lnb to get MRTV from Thaicom 2/5.I get the very good signal from these 3sat by using 1 DISH +3LNB.SO that,u can get this two sat in your dish.

But this condition is totally depend on the size of dish & the focus of LNB.
    I hope u will understand what i means.

I'm sorry for my english usage.

thx
    Thanks for direction. But my question was different. Currently I am getting AS4 in 1.8M dish pointing to AS3. I would like to go for more, specially CH6, ST1 etc. But I need some measurement to workout set-up.

Another question was, Is it possibel to get 108E signal in the LNB pointing to 105.5E sat

By the way if yes, which one is the strong TP at 108E?

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Exclamation

Another question was, Is it possibel to get 108E signal in the LNB pointing to 105.5E sat

I think u can get this way,but u will get only telcomvision channels,u will try hard to get other channels like trans TV,& trans TV7.bcoz this two channels
    are really a weak signal.Try with following tp

3580 HOR 28000
    Stop Using Plastic Bags!
    Using 5R to Protect Our Green Planet
    Reduce,Reuse,Recycle,Reject & Return

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks for direction. But my question was different. Currently I am getting AS4 in 1.8M dish pointing to AS3. I would like to go for more, specially CH6, ST1 etc. But I need some measurement to workout set-up.

I don't think there has exact measurement for each direction with one dish. coz u need to build up urself with ur dish size. Firstly , U need to point one center Satellite as U wish.
    Eg: tune center Lnb to AS 2 100.5 E then U can choose second lnb to AS 3 105.5 E, the third lnb to Telkom 108 E , the forth lnb to Sinosat 110 E or Koreasat 113 E . Also U can get Insat 3a/4b 93 E , Measat 3 95 E , St 1 88 E , Insat 2E 83 E , ... etc.

As for me I want to tune Thaicom 2/5 , ST 1 , Measat 3 , AS 2 , AS 3 , Telkom and Palapa C2 with one dish . So i choose 2 meter dish and choose the center position.Above this period the center Sat for my region is AS 2 and AS 3 . I choose AS 2 and put the other Lnbs right and left size of this center lnb. Also U can put Ku lnbs in there .

Hope it'll help u anyway.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

DISH CITY Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Megahertzpark

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thumbs up

Thanks for pics and direction. But it would be easy for user (specially newbies) to workout the setup easily. Just like TUTORIAL!

Do hope some will help us with mark-up. thanks in advance

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I really don't know what you want people to do for you, You have asked a question and people have supplied you with photo's. perhaps you want them to also "spoon feed'' you.

Setting up any multi-LNB system is a case of trial and error, It's mostly error, it takes time and a lot of patience, There is no magic formula. Every dish is different as is every location. Set you dish to the centre of the arc you wish to cover, then start holding LNB's until you pick up a signal from your intended satellite, Then make a bracket to suit, Then when you have fine tuned that one start again with another one.
    It's that simple or complex, depending your your knowledge of satellites and where they are. It might take you a month or 5 minutes, but if you persist, you will get there.
    regards from OZ bassett

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by kachak View Post
    kachak have u ever tried telstar 10 ku

DISH CITY Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore View Post
    kachak have u ever tried telstar 10 ku
    yes, but no success. In my C+Ku LNBF performance of Ku LNB is very poor
    Megahertzpark