Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 172
  1. #1
    Satellite Internet Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,101
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Free Internet Once Again


    Dear Friends,

    Sorry I visited this forum after a long time.

    As free Internet services are available at NSS6 95 East at freq. 11595 v 28000 and at 11542 also, as the method i told you via wingate, but remember for Pakistani users downlink does not work with Ptcl Dsl. Only use dialup or any Dsl like brain etc.

  2. #2
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    210
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Smile Wingate

    Friend, Please once again describe the steps to use it. I wish to try it.





  3. #3
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEYATICD View Post
    Dear Friends,

    Sorry I visited this forum after a long time.

    As free Internet services are available at NSS6 95 East at freq. 11595 v 28000 and at 11542 also, as the method i told you via wingate, but remember for Pakistani users downlink does not work with Ptcl Dsl. Only use dialup or any Dsl like brain etc.

    Welcome back Shelley , can u clarify about this step by step for us. Can we try is outside of India ?


    Thx.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  4. #4
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    470
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    How is the signal stablety for this. i heard that its not very stable .even little movement of your dish break the the connection

  5. #5
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Sri Lanka
    Posts
    78
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    hi

    i tried several ways to find u for this sat internet purpose..u were vanished with t he threads u given for that method to work.i was unable to save those before deleting..
    anyway so happy u r back..brother
    tell us the method again..
    thanks
    krish

  6. #6
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    86
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    PID please ?

  7. #7
    n00b Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    pakistan
    Posts
    185
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    be cool guys he will post every thing again for rdi members

  8. #8
    Satellite Internet Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,101
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Dear friends,

    Wingate 4.30 or any old version is used for the routing of packages. Install wingate with custom Install Option and remember to select Proxyservers option. Just change the MAC and IP Addresses manually, and in wingate in "Interface" option select satellite IP address which was manually used in DVB LanCard--TCP/IP---PROPERTIES.

    Pids can be scanned via Progdvb soft. with version 4.48.2
    http://download.progdvb.com/history/...ullInstall.exe

    and remember to use Pid scanner module. Put this module in Progdvb Installed folder in Module Section.
    http://www.dvbsoft.net/request.php?261

    Scan the pid's and use LiveInet Soft to scan the Internet Packages.

    At all satellites these softwares can be used, and all IP Based packages works perfectly.

  9. #9
    Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    140
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default can ...

    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEYATICD View Post
    Dear friends,

    Wingate 4.30 or any old version is used for the routing of packages. Install wingate with custom Install Option and remember to select Proxyservers option. Just change the MAC and IP Addresses manually, and in wingate in "Interface" option select satellite IP address which was manually used in DVB LanCard--TCP/IP---PROPERTIES.

    Pids can be scanned via Progdvb soft. with version 4.48.2
    http://download.progdvb.com/history/...ullInstall.exe

    and remember to use Pid scanner module. Put this module in Progdvb Installed folder in Module Section.
    http://www.dvbsoft.net/request.php?261

    Scan the pid's and use LiveInet Soft to scan the Internet Packages.

    At all satellites these softwares can be used, and all IP Based packages works perfectly.
    Big Thank SHELLEYATICD,
    I like to try this
    please.

    Thanksss

  10. #10
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    210
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Smile Skygrabber

    I think Skygrabber is much easier than this. For grabbing files, Skygrabber is best. Anyone can get GBs of files in matter of minutes. In less than 1 hour, you may get more than 1 GB (According to the traffic in the channel).



  11. #11
    Satellite Internet Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,101
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anishpsla View Post
    I think Skygrabber is much easier than this. For grabbing files, Skygrabber is best. Anyone can get GBs of files in matter of minutes. In less than 1 hour, you may get more than 1 GB (According to the traffic in the channel).


    Dear,

    The procedure I described is not for grabbing files, its to scan satellite downlinks detail, inorder to use internet via satellite.

  12. #12
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    19
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Tutorial

    A more detailed tutorial should make things a little clearer for those not familiar with satellite internet.

  13. #13
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    210
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Smile Satellite Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEYATICD View Post
    Dear,

    The procedure I described is not for grabbing files, its to scan satellite downlinks detail, inorder to use internet via satellite.
    OK friend, how we send request for a particular site ? It's the important part of Internet.


  14. #14
    Satellite Internet Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,101
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anishpsla View Post
    OK friend, how we send request for a particular site ? It's the important part of Internet.

    Dear,

    I think that you have not read my 1st post, in which I mentioned about dsl and dialup, these are the sources can be used for uplinks.

    Uplink from ordinary dialup or dsl and downlink from satellite. OK I think you have no experience of using satellite downlinks, and you don't know how they works. The software wingate which I described is used to bind both uplink and downlink together. Atleast minimum 5 Mbits downlinks are available at satellites. Years ago I described the whole method for it and too many peoples were benefited. The friends that are familiar to use Satellite Downlink knows very much well about it.

    I hope you will get me.

    Dear anishpsla you are from INDIA my friend, and at NSS6 dish tv is available, there is a channel CGN TV at frequency 11090. At this freq. with pid 4144 Internet is also available and that is of Indian.

  15. #15
    Satellite Internet Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,101
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Dear Friends,

    Prog Dvb 4.48.2 Exe:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/23843871...ullInstall.exe

    Pid Scanning Module:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/238429336/PidScanner.Module

    Wingate 5.2.3 exe : (Wingate Licence Name & Key is included in it)
    http://rapidshare.com/files/238430189/WinGate5.2.3.rar

    LiveInet Full Version:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/238439627/LiveINet.rar
    While using LiveInet for scanning, one file that is skydll.dll is included in it.


    Add manually if you download LiveInet from any other source.

    Skydll.dll File: http://rapidshare.com/files/23843002...dll_1_.dll.zip


    NSS6 95 East.
    11595 V 28000
    11542 V 39999

    Eutelsat W6 21.6 East.

    Eutelsat W5 70.5 East

    Yamal 201 90 East


    Turksat, ABS1 70 , Asiasat 3 & 4, Express AM1, Eutelsat W3, Express AM22, Nilesat, Agila 146, Jcsat 128, etc etc etc.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top