Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 25 EUR (25%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 14 123 11 ... LastLast
    Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Bye Bye Dream Tv

Hi M8s , This morning Dream had moved out Espn , Star Sports , Hbo , Cinemax , etc... from their package. Truly this is the end of Dream for us I think.

@ Sir I2E ,

Any news for us ?

Have a nice day .
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Hi M8s , This morning Dream had moved out Espn , Star Sports , Hbo , Cinemax , etc... from their package. Truly this is the end of Dream for us I think.

@ Sir I2E , Any news for us ? Have a nice day .
    These channels are still there.... but they have moved to the new NAGRA3 encription same as Ben Sports and Australia Network... other channels to move over too.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    These channels are still there.... but they have moved to the new NAGRA3 encription same as Ben Sports and Australia Network... other channels to move over too.
    Thx. Sir I2E .

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thx. Sir I2E .

Now Arirang Korea , Now Tv and Qtv 11 Philippines r on 12541 .

Platinum member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default bye bye

very sad news.
    ျမန္မာျပည္သူျပည္သားအားလံုးကုိျကိုဆုိပါတယ္။

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dvbkey View Post
    this channel you can watch on 134E ku band
    tv channel list
    http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/cbsat.html

this package can cardsharing

the picture quality very good

Thx. brother I'll try it later and send u PM.

Regards.

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thx. brother I'll try it later and send u PM.

Regards.

Hello bro Yan , If you get it ? Plz send for all.....

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile Dream tv

Why you people are so sad ? Na* gra3 can be CS. The first Na*ra3 channel I know is Tv Cabo. It's widely available through CS. Earlier I post the screen shot here in RDI. So you people soon will get Dream tv through CS from someone from Philipines. If you are getting signal, then no need to worry. Just wait for that.

In the case of Na* gra3, I don't know wether Big TV uisng N3 or N2, but one thing I know is, they are using Na* gra and it can CS. I sucessfully CS inside my home using NewCS earlier.

So just wait thill it can be available through CS.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default No singal

Quote Originally Posted by anishpsla View Post
    Why you people are so sad ? Na* gra3 can be CS. The first Na*ra3 channel I know is Tv Cabo. It's widely available through CS. Earlier I post the screen shot here in RDI. So you people soon will get Dream tv through CS from someone from Philipines. If you are getting signal, then no need to worry. Just wait for that.

In the case of Na* gra3, I don't know wether Big TV uisng N3 or N2, but one thing I know is, they are using Na* gra and it can CS. I sucessfully CS inside my home using NewCS earlier.

There are no signal or channel on Dream Tv 146 , Espn and starsport. When we lost Mbc Korea or others we get signal but now we lost signal. So I think that channel are gone.
    zaw

Junior Member Master
    Posts Thanks / Likes

There is no N3 on Dream TV. Dream TV is going bankrupt, it is sad but that's what is happening. We have discussed this a year ago already. The Nagra 3 BS is propagated by thieves and con artists, so they can take whatever money is left from people, before Dream goes bust.

Dream TV owners have a horrible business sense. Sure you can blame pirates all you want, but the fact is that in terms of pricing, quality, etc, Dream is at a disadvantage. The Pay Package model is dead, only Super Rupert and friends can survive it, and that is only because such corporation like Rupert's get most of their revenues elsewhere, and can afford to loose money with SKY for an extended time, and the quality of SKY's package is far, very far from Dream.

Dream TV on the other hand have to make money with the package every time regardless of economic conditions and that is very hard to do, almost impossible.

Bye bye Dream Indeed.
    O Innocent victims of Cupid,
    Remember this terse little verse
    To let a fool kiss you is stupid,
    To let a kiss fool you is worse.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Post Dreamtv

Special BenSports TV Notice

Due to transponder's technical problem, Bensports channels, also Starsports, ESPN, Animal Planet, HBO, Cinemax, Animax and Hallmark are experiencing signal lost. The programs will be resumed as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    2009-05-01

TO VIEW BENSPORTS TV PROGRAMS,PLEASE SUBSCRIBE THROUGH OUR OFFICIAL AGENT,PHILIPPINE SATELLITE CORPORATION AT WWW.PHILSATCORP.COM
    OR CONTACT US:
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    FAX:+852-82222433

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile Clone

Quote Originally Posted by shanlayrubber View Post
    Special BenSports TV Notice

Due to transponder's technical problem, Bensports channels, also Starsports, ESPN, Animal Planet, HBO, Cinemax, Animax and Hallmark are experiencing signal lost. The programs will be resumed as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    2009-05-01

TO VIEW BENSPORTS TV PROGRAMS,PLEASE SUBSCRIBE THROUGH OUR OFFICIAL AGENT,PHILIPPINE SATELLITE CORPORATION AT WWW.PHILSATCORP.COM
    OR CONTACT US:
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    FAX:+852-82222433

Just another Clone ? I think that old clone forgot the password and there is no way to request new password. So he make a new id. I think it's that old Ben Sports boy.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by anishpsla View Post

Yes brother , when CS will available then we can get it again but in my region only few ppl can use CS.

Thx.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Exclamation

Yes brother , when CS will available then we can get it again but in my region only few ppl can use CS.

Thx.
    Dear bro yan,i wanna to know which packages can available in CS in our region.
    Stop Using Plastic Bags!
    Using 5R to Protect Our Green Planet
    Reduce,Reuse,Recycle,Reject & Return

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by spartakus View Post
    There is no N3 on Dream TV. Dream TV is going bankrupt, it is sad but that's what is happening. We have discussed this a year ago already. The Nagra 3 BS is propagated by thieves and con artists, so they can take whatever money is left from people, before Dream goes bust.

Dream TV owners have a horrible business sense. Sure you can blame pirates all you want, but the fact is that in terms of pricing, quality, etc, Dream is at a disadvantage. The Pay Package model is dead, only Super Rupert and friends can survive it, and that is only because such corporation like Rupert's get most of their revenues elsewhere, and can afford to loose money with SKY for an extended time, and the quality of SKY's package is far, very far from Dream.

Dream TV on the other hand have to make money with the package every time regardless of economic conditions and that is very hard to do, almost impossible.

Bye bye Dream Indeed.

May be this is the end of Dream as u said brother.Anyhow BenSports still announced on their official website that the signal problem for Espn ,Star and other . I don't think it's true.

Thread Information