Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Keys in DM 500S

  1. #1
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Saudi Arabia-The Kingdom
    Posts
    113
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Question Keys in DM 500S


    Guys, please help me, can I enter keys,( the ones posted in the Active Keys thread) in my Dreambox DM 500 S? If it's possible, how? Do I need to download some SW or just change the settings in my DM ?
    dreambox forever

  2. #2
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    get dreambox control center and ftp to var/keys or var/etc (depending on your emu used). edit the softcam.key.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  3. #3
    MICROCHIP Expert
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,885
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dark_spirit View Post
    Guys, please help me, can I enter keys,( the ones posted in the Active Keys thread) in my Dreambox DM 500 S? If it's possible, how? Do I need to download some SW or just change the settings in my DM ?
    dowload softcamkey for dreambox and transferred to dreamdox through ftp var/keys emmu you use?
    ....Nu e orfan cel fara tata si fara mama, ci cel fara invatatura......

    Possiamo perdonare un bambino che ha paura del buio.
    La vera tragedia della vita č quando gli uomini hanno paura della luce.


  4. #4
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Saudi Arabia-The Kingdom
    Posts
    113
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    get dreambox control center and ftp to var/keys or var/etc (depending on your emu used). edit the softcam.key.
    Tried to Google Search this dreambox control center but always, i end up in some German language forum! I REALLY have to learn a lot !
    Thanks for the prompt reply @boknoy_ph. How do i get this dreambox control center?
    dreambox forever

  5. #5
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Saudi Arabia-The Kingdom
    Posts
    113
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gobi2000 View Post
    dowload softcamkey for dreambox and transferred to dreamdox through ftp var/keys emmu you use?

    Thanks for the reply. It's quite hard for a newbie like me to understand these terms :ftp -what is it ? They say, Ignorance is bliss, for me, it's not!
    dreambox forever

  6. #6
    Ghost Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    IceLand
    Posts
    497
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by dark_spirit View Post
    Thanks for the reply. It's quite hard for a newbie like me to understand these terms :ftp -what is it ? They say, Ignorance is bliss, for me, it's not!
    FTP;File Transfer Protocol.you need to play a FlashFXP around keys in or also for Card sharing

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top