Did you ever try tho update using the IRD to IRD procedure? However you may try to put the Z-board in the slave receiver and make the master IRD transfer the loder to the slave IRD.Download Instruction for IRD to IRD. ( ALL OAK Models except VA series models )
Please follow these instructions step by step:
1. Connect the two receivers using a serial cable.
2. Switch on the master IRD, leave the slave IRD switched off.
3. The master IRD is the IRD you want to transfer data from.
4. Go to the STB Status menu on the master IRD.
5. Press "Red" -> "Green" -> " Yellow" -> " Blue" -> " White" key of the RCU in sequence.
6. one of the following buttons on the remote control depend on what you want to transfer
- Press "1" if you want to transfer the loader (change loader s/w)
- Press "2" if you want to transfer application software.
- Press "3" if you want to transfer the setting data (copy Main menu setting value).
- Press "4" if you want to transfer Information data only (bouquet and channel list).
7.You will now see a message "UP-?"on the front display of the master receiver.
8.Switch on the slave receiver and the download should begin.
9.You will see "d-00" with the numbers increasing on the front display of the slave receiver.
10.You will then see "P-00" with the numbers increasing.
11.When the transfer is complete, you will see "End" on the front display of the slave receiver. 16.It is now safe to switch off the receivers. (do not switch either receivers off while the transfer is in progress) if you have humax service manual than you have all (described) what you need for "z-board" this board was maded on that doc , only you need to put bin file (of loader) in L&R eprom(2x 8 bit) is bettr to use windbontd 27C257 eeprom 's (can be reprogram in minute ) you can laso use other way of "sending data to 16 bit databus eg using little MCU(like loader) + script sending data directly from PC to transfer loader(humax) file, synhonized whith scaning signals from molex
If this trick not work then
You need to replace Flash of your Box,If you have Warranty Period then RECOVER YOUR HUMAX from Authorised Dealer