Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Anybody in karachi pakistan getting hotbird 9 ?

Can anyone tell me if they are getting any signal fom HOTBID 9 in karachi pakistan on a 8 or 10 feet solid fiber glass dish specially DORCEL, DAIMOND, GOLD and CRYSTAL frequency either in day time or night time ?
    I read it on a sat forum that if we re-set the direction and change a litle bit of LNB setting we can get DORCEL 24 hous a day even on a 8 feet fiber dish, is that true ? Has anyone even tried to re-set the dish and the lnb to catch the weak sinals of hotbird 9 ?
    Thanx in advance.

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default yes

Quote Originally Posted by sat_dude View Post
    Can anyone tell me if they are getting any signal fom HOTBID 9 in karachi pakistan on a 8 or 10 feet solid fiber glass dish specially DORCEL, DAIMOND, GOLD and CRYSTAL frequency either in day time or night time ?
    I read it on a sat forum that if we re-set the direction and change a litle bit of LNB setting we can get DORCEL 24 hous a day even on a 8 feet fiber dish, is that true ? Has anyone even tried to re-set the dish and the lnb to catch the weak sinals of hotbird 9 ?
    Thanx in advance.

Dear I am receiving hotbird 9 in karachi pakistan, but not all frequencies, 11411 ,12654, 12673,12692,11296 is not viewable other are viewable.

Latest Transponder updates
    BE HAPPY AND MAKE HAPPY

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

I am getting the signal of 11411 in Multan. It is not very strong as before but in average strength and 24h availble.
    Dream Box 800HD, Neotion 3000, SS2,
    12 Feet Motorized Dish 128 E to 3 E

Thread Information