Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Diamond gold gone

Since last evening (diamond, gold, silver, crystal & dorcel tv has disapeared from hotbird can anyone confirm if they r recieving these channels......

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cannon_29 View Post
    Since last evening (diamond, gold, silver, crystal & dorcel tv has disapeared from hotbird can anyone confirm if they r recieving these channels......
    This is due to migration of Transponders from Hotbird 7A to Hotbird 9, if you are unable to get them than forget them for all, as now you cannot get New Hotbird 9.

By the way in which part of the world you reside & what size dish you have.

Thanks

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Pakistan/Karachi 10 feet fiber dish.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cannon_29 View Post
    Try to retune that frequency as i am in the middle east, i was also wondering y these channels disappeared but later found out that it migrated to HB9...so i retuned & got the channels back now. You also try the same or else bad luck then

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

I'm also here in the Middle East. Regarding these channels and their frequencies,they are all working well in my receiver after moving from HB7A to HB9. I did not re-tune nor re-scan the frequencies.
    I think it's a different situation for those who are in Pakistan and India because many RDI forum members from these locations are telling that they lost the signal of many if not all frequencies from HB7A when these frequencies moved to HB9. Too bad.
    dreambox forever

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dark_spirit View Post
    I'm also here in the Middle East. Regarding these channels and their frequencies,they are all working well in my receiver after moving from HB7A to HB9. I did not re-tune nor re-scan the frequencies.
    I think it's a different situation for those who are in Pakistan and India because many RDI forum members from these locations are telling that they lost the signal of many if not all frequencies from HB7A when these frequencies moved to HB9. Too bad.
    Yes what satpal said is strange , I dont think retuning will solve the issue

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

I am not getting any signal here in Karachi/Pakistan of Hotbird 9 if anyone from Karachi is recieving Hotbird 9 please post here thanks..........

Thread Information