Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Satellite Cards Detailed Info

Can somebody give me the URL of a web site from where I can get a Detailed Information about Satellite Subscription Cards

By "Detailed" I mean that it must be categorized with respect to the Satellites & then Channels .... for example, if I am interested in 45E & 68.5E; then I can see the Channels available in those satellites ALONG WITH their Subscription Package i.e. which Package shall be bought for which Channel ... PLUS the cheapest bargain that I can get over that Card

Well, if I really made any sense, can anybody help me out !

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Arrow re

Quote Originally Posted by francais_canada View Post
    Can somebody give me the URL of a web site from where I can get a Detailed Information about Satellite Subscription Cards

By "Detailed" I mean that it must be categorized with respect to the Satellites & then Channels .... for example, if I am interested in 45E & 68.5E; then I can see the Channels available in those satellites ALONG WITH their Subscription Package i.e. which Package shall be bought for which Channel ... PLUS the cheapest bargain that I can get over that Card

Well, if I really made any sense, can anybody help me out !
    Follow this link http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/asia.html

That is the Official List of packages avaliable in Asia and also each link list what channels each package you can get depending on your location and dish size

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by EDIRECT View Post
    Follow this link http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/asia.html

That is the Official List of packages avaliable in Asia and also each link list what channels each package you can get depending on your location and dish size
    Thank you so much Sir ... I have already done this but the point is that Lyngsat shows the packages and the channels on it; however, it is completely silent as to what is the price for that package

I mean, if we want to purchase a Notebook or anything, we can go to www.bizrate.com or there are a number of shopping sites by which we can make our comparison and get the cheapest deal for the product that we are looking for ... In this case, I have no idea as to what to do

I just want a Subscription that should not cost much ... Satellite should be viewable in Pakistan ... Dish Size is 8 Feet ... The Satellites currently being received are 13E, 25.5E, 45E, 68.5E, 83E, 95E, 105.5E

Any Help for me

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thank you so much Sir ... I have already done this but the point is that Lyngsat shows the packages and the channels on it; however, it is completely silent as to what is the price for that package

I just want a Subscription that should not cost much ... Satellite should be viewable in Pakistan ... Dish Size is 8 Feet ... The Satellites currently being received are 13E, 25.5E, 45E, 68.5E, 83E, 95E, 105.5E

Any Help for me

Yeah go to each sites home page and you can see the subscription rates for yourself. Of course those providers wont sell cards to you as you dont have the rights to them. So you go to a card dealer and buy from them

Otherwise for free viewing of these packages, I suggest you invest in some friends who have them already lol

If you want a subscription that doesnt cost too much then stick with TATA SKY or Dish TV, or maybe just watch your neighbour TV with a pair of binoculars..... thats probably the cheapest option
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I mean, if we want to purchase a Notebook or anything, we can go to www.bizrate.com or there are a number of shopping sites by which we can make our comparison and get the cheapest deal for the product that we are looking for ... In this case, I have no idea as to what to do

Any Help for me
    Here you go sir

But i dont think you will like there price tag
    http://www.digicams-uk.com/category41_1.htm
    Or Here for some others
    http://satthai.tv/2008/pro_smartcard.php
    Or Here for some others
    http://www.dcmdirect.co.uk/sess/utn;...dex.shopscript

and the providers want to know why people cardshare - hahahaha

We used to sell official cards but now nobody want to buy official cards because they can watch for FREE ON A DREAMBOX so we stock only min qty now - Not easy to even sell a wank card these days cos thats free also

As they say -If you cannot beat them JOIN THEM

If we did not sell dreambox receivers - We would have gone bust by now
    and its the PROVIDERS FAULT !

Hope that helps

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

That's why I LOVE my Dreambox DM 500-S!
    dreambox forever

Thread Information