Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dm 500 s

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Dm 500 s

Hi M8 , i have a dreambox 500s and I want to connect online.I've also adsl connection and how can i do to make my DM get connect. Coz. I want to CS my card with my friends and also wanna try sharing.

Also I want to know How to put manually keys into this receiver ? My image is gcc 3.4.4 n plz. suggest me which image to use.

Hope many help from my friends.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

First you must have an ADSL router. After that you forward 21 and 80 port from router to Dream. Instal DreamboxControl Center in your PC. Go to www.no-info.com and register with an alias (exemple: yan.no-ip.info )
    Than put gbox OR cccam in your Dream. Configure some files.
    Tell us the stage of the project for further help.
    SHALOM

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Hi M8 , i have a dreambox 500s and I want to connect online.I've also adsl connection and how can i do to make my DM get connect. Coz. I want to CS my card with my friends and also wanna try sharing.

Also I want to know How to put manually keys into this receiver ? My image is gcc 3.4.4 n plz. suggest me which image to use.

Hope many help from my friends.

-request an IP-fix from your internet provider;
    -if you have an ADSL-router you must portforward port to your DM500;
    -make no-ip/ dyn.dns account;
    -buy cable-Nullmodem (9-9)( see here: http://www.hardwarebook.info/Nullmodem_(9-9) );
    -depends on your local card-type you must decided what type of CS it's possibile( mbox/ gbox/ CCcam);
    -if you have original DreamMultimedia product, you don't be afraid to install any of DM500-images;
    -if it's not an original DM...take care;

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by isr2002 View Post
    First you must have an ADSL router. After that you forward 21 and 80 port from router to Dream. Instal DreamboxControl Center in your PC. Go to www.no-info.com and register with an alias (exemple: yan.no-ip.info )
    Than put gbox OR cccam in your Dream. Configure some files.
    Tell us the stage of the project for further help.

Dear isr , i can't log on that no-info.com .Plz. check for me.Thx. for ur help. I've a router and how can i set up my PC - Router and Dm ? Hope U will keeping me to get this and much appreciate ur help.

Regards.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

JE SUIS GRAS Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Try making an account on http://www.dyndns.com/ if you can't log on to no-info.com....or to http://www.no-ip.com/
    Nu-mi plac oamenii, sunt fiinte rele si fara caracter.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Sorry, it's www.no-ip.com Than you goto Dream in 'communication' mark "use network", NOT-mark "use DHCP", put an IP for Dream.
    SHALOM

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by first_zipper View Post
    -request an IP-fix from your internet provider;
    -if you have an ADSL-router you must portforward port to your DM500;
    -make no-ip/ dyn.dns account;
    -buy cable-Nullmodem (9-9)( see here: http://www.hardwarebook.info/Nullmodem_(9-9) );
    -depends on your local card-type you must decided what type of CS it's possibile( mbox/ gbox/ CCcam);
    -if you have original DreamMultimedia product, you don't be afraid to install any of DM500-images;
    -if it's not an original DM...take care;

Thanks alot brothers for ur helps on me . And I've DCC but can't connect with my DM & PC . I forget the LAN cable connection like Yellow to Green/white etc....
    Plz. tell me how to make an cable ?
    Also I want to learn about CCcam , Gbox , Mbox , plz. more clarify about these.And sorry for giving troubles to my brothers .

Thanks in advance.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by isr2002 View Post
    Sorry, it's www.no-ip.com Than you goto Dream in 'communication' mark "use network", NOT-mark "use DHCP", put an IP for Dream.

Thx. brother , I'll try this right now and can u plz. teach me how that websites( no-ip.com / dyndns.com ) work for my DM ?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thx. brother , I'll try this right now and can u plz. teach me how that websites( no-ip.com / dyndns.com ) work for my DM ?

Hi brothers ,this cable is right one or not to connect Dm & Pc.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

JE SUIS GRAS Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

If you don't have a static IP but a dynamic IP those sites will automatically update your IP so your peers can connect to your cccam, gbox, etc...

The first cable, crossed-over, you need for comunication with DM
    Nu-mi plac oamenii, sunt fiinte rele si fara caracter.

Târnacopist Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Your intention is to start a cardsharing server. In this situation, you will need the DM to be connected to a router, so follow this first steps:

1. Connect the Dream to your router with a normal TCP cable (connections are the above second photo);
    2. Put the LAN settings in DM;
    3. Test if you have a network connection on DM.
    4. If you succeed with the connection, you can easily change the image from your DM. As a parenthesis, take care what image you will install, if your dream is not original you can brick the receiver.

Simple, no?
    After you will succeed with these steps, come back to continue with the server settings

Good luck and welcome to the club!

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by SatWien View Post
    Your intention is to start a cardsharing server. In this situation, you will need the DM to be connected to a router, so follow this first steps:

1. Connect the Dream to your router with a normal TCP cable (connections are the above second photo);
    2. Put the LAN settings in DM;
    3. Test if you have a network connection on DM.
    4. If you succeed with the connection, you can easily change the image from your DM. As a parenthesis, take care what image you will install, if your dream is not original you can brick the receiver.

Simple, no?
    After you will succeed with these steps, come back to continue with the server settings

Good luck and welcome to the club!

Thx. alot brother.Now I've already connect with my Dm & Router but plz. tell me how can I know that my DM is already connect to internet or online ?

Thx.

Târnacopist Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Go to Blue Panel --> Addons --> Downloads

If you will receive a list of groups, you are online!

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by SatWien View Post
    Go to Blue Panel --> Addons --> Downloads

If you will receive a list of groups, you are online!

Dear bro. , when i click on "download" then it show "Configfile parse error" . So , what's the problem n help me again.

Regards.

Thread Information