Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: MICRO-X

  1. #1
    bahaghari
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default MICRO-X


    Hi guys,

    Anybody here knows where I can find patches for micro-x mdr4500 one of my friends here got problem with his stb of this make and model he wanted to have multivision and polsat programs. If somebody knows where can I find it please relay me the upgrading procedure so we can help this guy, thank's in advance.

    best regards,

    bahaghari

  2. #2
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    510
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: MICRO-X

    Quote Originally Posted by bahaghari
    Hi guys,

    Anybody here knows where I can find patches for micro-x mdr4500 one of my friends here got problem with his stb of this make and model he wanted to have multivision and polsat programs. If somebody knows where can I find it please relay me the upgrading procedure so we can help this guy, thank's in advance.

    best regards,

    bahaghari
    visit www.astrovox.biz

    use cross female rs232 cable.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    37
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    hi..

    how about dream au at micro-x mdr-4500 fta, is there already a s/w for this?

    thanks

  4. #4
    bahaghari
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    Hi guys,

    Thank you dishman it's a great help.




    regards,


    bahaghari

  5. #5
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    20
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default re mdr 4500

    Guyz,

    am from manila. am using microX mdr 4500 for atleast 4 months. i've been having trouble w/ the lcd coz w/out the lcd i cant use my remote that is since "ed" the installer is gone. i don't know if what he gave me is defective or not. at first i dont mind it bcoz i said it will be ok for a while...b4 its comes and goes...but right now it seems that its getting worst...i really need to make the lcd back to normal because i need to manually input the code every now and then since astrovox has no sw au yet.

    so please if anybody can help me fix this...am very greatfully thankfull to you...coz the one who install this has no warranty he said...and for that he cannot do anything...you see i only used this for 4 months and am not even yet to the price i paid.


    tnx guyz,...hope you can help me...and to the one who supply this item...please if ever you read this...and you can do something about this...i have many friends who wants also to have this but how can i refer if this much paid money is not worth it...

  6. #6
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    510
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: re mdr 4500

    Quote Originally Posted by jymer
    Guyz,

    am from manila. am using microX mdr 4500 for atleast 4 months. i've been having trouble w/ the lcd coz w/out the lcd i cant use my remote that is since "ed" the installer is gone. i don't know if what he gave me is defective or not. at first i dont mind it bcoz i said it will be ok for a while...b4 its comes and goes...but right now it seems that its getting worst...i really need to make the lcd back to normal because i need to manually input the code every now and then since astrovox has no sw au yet.

    so please if anybody can help me fix this...am very greatfully thankfull to you...coz the one who install this has no warranty he said...and for that he cannot do anything...you see i only used this for 4 months and am not even yet to the price i paid.


    tnx guyz,...hope you can help me...and to the one who supply this item...please if ever you read this...and you can do something about this...i have many friends who wants also to have this but how can i refer if this much paid money is not worth it...
    it means you can still use your uni but, there is no display on front panel.

    i suggest you open the top cover of your unit and unplug the connector of display board cable then, plug it again.

    if this doesnt fix the problem, just like vfreak suggest bring that to repair shop im sure technician can repair this problem.

  7. #7
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mnl., Philippines
    Posts
    65
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default micro-x mdr-4500 fta

    to all micro-x users,

    this is a reply from their dubai office when i send e-mail about the problem on mdr-4500 fta. i suggest you directly send your queries to them so, they could be pressed on releasing patched software.
    We are working on it – we will update the same soon but in mean time – please try the new model MDR-2850 - it has auto roll function which does not need software updates at all for nagra

    Hoded A Bhatia
    Manager - sales and marketing
    Astrovox electronics LLC
    P O Box 14282 Dubai – UAE
    Mobile :97150 6246918
    Tel : +9714 2274450
    Fax : +9714 2274415
    E-mail :[email protected]
    Web site : www.astrovox.biz
    [img]http://[/img]

  8. #8
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    middle-earth
    Posts
    277
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: micro-x mdr-4500 fta

    Quote Originally Posted by mysfiles
    to all micro-x users,

    this is a reply from their dubai office when i send e-mail about the problem on mdr-4500 fta. i suggest you directly send your queries to them so, they could be pressed on releasing patched software.
    We are working on it – we will update the same soon but in mean time – please try the new model MDR-2850 - it has auto roll function which does not need software updates at all for nagra

    Hoded A Bhatia
    Manager - sales and marketing
    Astrovox electronics LLC
    P O Box 14282 Dubai – UAE
    Mobile :97150 6246918
    Tel : +9714 2274450
    Fax : +9714 2274415
    E-mail :[email protected]
    Web site : www.astrovox.biz
    back to business hehehehhh...

  9. #9
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    510
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: micro-x mdr-4500 fta


    Quote Originally Posted by jft
    Quote Originally Posted by mysfiles
    to all micro-x users,

    this is a reply from their dubai office when i send e-mail about the problem on mdr-4500 fta. i suggest you directly send your queries to them so, they could be pressed on releasing patched software.
    We are working on it – we will update the same soon but in mean time – please try the new model MDR-2850 - it has auto roll function which does not need software updates at all for nagra

    Hoded A Bhatia
    Manager - sales and marketing
    Astrovox electronics LLC
    P O Box 14282 Dubai – UAE
    Mobile :97150 6246918
    Tel : +9714 2274450
    Fax : +9714 2274415
    E-mail :[email protected]
    Web site : www.astrovox.biz
    back to business hehehehhh...
    still not in business, patched software not yet available.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Micro - X
    By pookoyikal in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 5th November 2006, 00:33
  2. Micro -x
    By pookoyikal in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21st September 2006, 01:55
  3. micro-x new website?
    By jawwad in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 3rd May 2006, 06:31
  4. micro-x 6000ir
    By jawwad in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 4th December 2005, 12:31
  5. MICRO-X MDR4500
    By leo100275 in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 5th July 2005, 17:24

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top