how about recivers other then sundirect >? like Echolink....etc etcHi friends,
Now you can watch any mpeg4 fta channels if you have sundirect stb, i have tried by tunning b4u and 9x from asiasat3s.
Follow this steps
1) menu/ transponder edit/ select satellite/ add frequency 3880v27500 and save it
2) menu/ dish/ select satellite where u hve added frequency/change LNB type to 5150
3) go to scan option select manual scan
4) go to pid search and select manual dec
5) pids for 9x/ video pid 101/ audio pid 102/ ok to confirm and start search
Please note, once you switch off your stb screen will appear blank, u will get only audio, to view it again u have to retune it by selecting autopid.
For any other mpeg4 fta channel u need to put manually pid.