Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...
9th January 2009, 21:22
SmartDVB 0.0.4 Alpha
Changed the skystar.dev device to iterate all satellite tuners instead of trying to determine if it's a ss2 device, as this might not work with all ss2's.
Various changes in the bda device driver, thanks to Antarktis for testing this on his skystar hd2, verified to work there now. Hopefully this will work on more cards now
Commited diseqc support for twinhan bda diseqc added, untested so if you can verify the workings of this please report this to me [Note from DS : Tested and its working with 126.96.36.199 BDA driver of Twinhan starbox]
Tested it with Twinhan Starbox USB 2.0 (Installed 188.8.131.52 BDA Driver) and Technisat SkyStar USB 1.1 (Installed 4.5.0 Driver) and Its working very well on SD and HD channels..
Cards with BDA Driver
SkyStar2 PCI and USB
SmartDVB Main Features
Support DVB-S2 and H264 channels
Fast channels switching
Channel list filters
Aspect Ratio (Stretch, 4:3, 16:9)
.ts, .mpg recording
Includes Scheduler (Using Windows Task Manager ! ) , EPG, Teletext, Teletext Subtitles
MD-API plugin support (Using FFDecsa.dll ! )
Step by step adjustments
Install the setup.msi of SmartDVB
When click the SmartDVB.exe you'll see devices selection..Select your device and click the "search for device" button, now if you see your card in the device found box, (or not and you have a skystar2 card check your device status on the system, or not and you have a card with BDA driver, either your card is not supported in the program or you have not a good BDA driver) select device and click the "select device" button and click ok and done button..
Now if the program opening without error, (or not, forget this version and sent the bdas.log and SmartDVB.log files to the author and wait next release ) click satellite > add/edit satellites select satellites you use from available satellite box and click "add" button..If you have a diseqc, click your sats from configured satellites box and click to "setting" button..Select committed and set lnb for selected sat..When finished adding sats click "done" button..
Click Channels > Current satellite to scan sats..Select related sat and click "scan" button and wait to finished scan..When scan finished click the "Update" button and click the "process" button to saving channels..
Now should select the codecs from settings > connection..Click "apply" button to saving options..
Now you are ready to use it..
*If you don't like an error message or unstability, please Install CLVD Pack, HD Pack, Free Pack to your system, only! These packages will welcome your codecs and plugins needs..
*Latest driver of your video card, latest directx, latest windows updates should be loaded on your system..
L-am testat si merge si cu vPlug si cu gbox. Are destule carente dar in teste a functionat acceptabil. Comutarea de pe un canal pe altul pare mai rapida decat la alte playere de acest gen. In final sa nu uitam totusi ca e doar o versiune alfa.
10th January 2009, 19:03
L-am pus si aici si aici . Sper sa nu mai fie probleme. Iata si o imagine:
23rd January 2009, 11:35
SmartDVB 0.0.6 Alpha:
* Fixed bda bug where it would not select correctly if multiple devices were found, if you had multiple devices found before and failure please retest
* Added uncommited diseqc support to the skystar2 wdm driver, had missed this, untested.
* Some EVR mode fixes (doubleclick in fullscreen, context menu and mouse hiding now works)
* Fixed EVR mode showing of EPG which didn't work correctly.
* Added preliminary bda s2 hauppauge support, s2 8psk works and diseqc is added, tested on a nova-hd-s2 and a a hvr4000 (many thanks to sebastiii4 for testing this).
* Change s2 modulation and diseqc mode in the bda device settings accordingly. On my card pilot also needs to be set to on.
For s2 qpsk hauppauge use NBC-QPSK as modulation (added edit button for this in the scan dialog), unsure if this will work for all qpsk transponders, tested on astra, if you encounter transponder that won't work please let me know.
* Added a set aspect ratio from source option to enable u to keep aspect ratio across channel changes.
* Changed bda tuning to use tunerequest as default instead of the direct tuning as i got to many reports of failure with direct tuning. It's still configurable through the bda device settings menu, so if the last version worked better for u change the tuning method back to direct.
* Added 8PSK modulation option to the bda device menu (for now u can choose between standard bda 8PSK or 8VSB which skystar hd2 and others use).
* Pressing SHIFT at application startup now skips the channel loading, this will be helpfull in case you have a hanging directshow graph for some reason so you can still bootup the application and change settings.
* Found a longstanding problem i had with cyberlink H264 decoders. Added an AVC1 option to the filters.ini for H264 decoders, for cyberlink H264 v8 this has been tested to work and lipsync is now perfect on my system with the lowest CPU usage so far. See the readme for more info.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)