****** I Mail them so they reply me its following . I cut address and phone due to forum advertisment rule sorry.*****
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir,

This refers to your query regarding Dish TV services in Pakistan.

We welcome your interest in Dish TV.

Dish TV is the first ground breaking direct-to-home (DTH) entertainment service, brought to you by the Essel group.

Television channels can be watched directly from the satellite by installing

A small dish at your home
A digital decoder
That delivers high quality digital signals directly to your home.

Our Pakistan package consists of 61 channels.
The subscription charges for the Pakistan package is Rs165 /- only.
The channels available in the Pakistan package are --

ZEE TV, ZEE CINEMA, ZEE NEWS, ALPHA MARATHI, ALPHA PUNJABI, ALPHA GUJARATI, ALPHA BANGLA, TRENDZ, ZEE MGM, REALITY TV, ZEE MUSIC, RADIO 2 (ZEE MUSIC), ETC1, ETC PUNJABI, NDTV 24X7, CCTV 9, ASTHA, HEADLINES TODAY, ACTION CINEMA, CLASSIC CINEMA, DTH-SMILES TV, DTH-PREMIER MOVIE, MX, SAB TV, DD NATIONAL, DD SPORTS, AAJ TAK, TCT WORLD, JAGARAN, GEOPAK, TV 5, NEPAL 1, ASIANAT, FASHION TV, ETV - BANGLA, ETV - GUJARATI, ETV - MARATHI, ETV - BIHAR, ETV - MP, ETV - RAJASTHAN, ETV - UP, ETV - URDU, ETV2, AKASH BANGLA, ARY DIGITAL, ARY NEWS, B4U MUSIC, BALLE - BALLE, GOD TV, INDIA TV, MH1, SAHARA MANORANJAN, SAHARA SAMAY, TRACE BY MCM, NDTV INDIA, EURO SPORTS NEWS, EURO NEWS, ABC ASIAPAC, MALIBU*, PLATINUM*, NTV.
*coming soon

Please note that the price and the finance schemes mentioned on our website is not applicable outside India.

Please get in touch with our following dealer in Pakistan for further details.
MR. ZAHID BASHIR,
LAHORE,
PAKISTAN.

Assuring you for the best of services always and looking forward to a long and healthy relationship.

Thanks and Regards,

Kundan Poddar.
(Customer service)
Dish TV
Bring your passion home

For further information on Dish TV, you can contact your nearest Dealer or Visit our website www.dishtvindia.com or call our customer care number 0120-2445665 / Toll free number 1-600-180-3474 (only through BSNL landline telephone) / our new number 1901 180 3474." You can also use our SMS service for inquiry. For any Customer Query Type: DISHTV space CQ space < Type Your Query >