Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Do you think Dynasat is Fair

Its like this, Dynasat made a STB which can AU Dr**m, and now since Dr**m TV have changed some parameters the software which AU Dre*m is not working anymore for Dynasat.
    Dynasat Engineers are working hard to develop the software which can AU Dre*m TV angain. As far as i know they are successfull.

But my question is

DO you think Dynasat is doing right by not releasing the new software

I think they may be justified if they cannot make a new software which can AU dre*m, But in this situation they can do it and they are doing it, They should know that Dynasat STD are used all over Asia. And who the hell will take his box from India to Thailand for upgrading......

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

maybe your local dealer should be the one to arrange for the dynasat boxes in your area to be fixed (hardware upgrade). is it fair? i think so, since business needs money to run, and they need the money to be in business.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

I still think its unfair. Since they are Exploiting the users (i feel). And for the local dealer (i wonder how many Dealer does Dynasat have, In India)

"Difference in our view but leets use our freedom of spech boknoy_ph"

I encourage the other user to give their view too.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default dynasat

dynasat is a company who sells receivers world-wide, so all the dealers who buy from this company no matter where in the world must give afther sale -service , but as in many asian countrys ( where only sell matters) many people have problem to update receivers now, that is why
    dynasat is implanting chips who can be updated by original dynasat dealers and not by the free-lance cowboy salesman who sells this month dynasat receivers and next month apple computers ....., and when something changing software or what ever blame it on the factory....
    only one person wrong and that is the one who sold you the receiver and later have no afther service....., i think not dynasat fault......
    at least i think like this, so my advice ,go look where you bought, and this one can not fix , next time buy receiver with original dynasat dealer
    who will have afther sale-service

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Do you think Dynasat is Fair

Quote Originally Posted by tawia

.. let me ask you what type of receiver do you have? are you still happy having it? in any case that you are still jealous with dynasat, then buy their latest receiver.
    If you can't afford one, then wait till your receiver release the latest software.

good luck! & patient
    M A B U H A Y !

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: dynasat

Quote Originally Posted by patthai
    dynasat is a company who sells receivers world-wide, so all the dealers who buy from this company no matter where in the world must give afther sale -service , but as in many asian countrys ( where only sell matters) many people have problem to update receivers now, that is why
    dynasat is implanting chips who can be updated by original dynasat dealers and not by the free-lance cowboy salesman who sells this month dynasat receivers and next month apple computers ....., and when something changing software or what ever blame it on the factory....
    only one person wrong and that is the one who sold you the receiver and later have no afther service....., i think not dynasat fault......
    at least i think like this, so my advice ,go look where you bought, and this one can not fix , next time buy receiver with original dynasat dealer
    who will have afther sale-service
    Very well said.

Also another point to consider is that several China factories have released over 8,000 CLONE Dynasat boxes across the region from New Zealand to Holland and everywhere in between.

If Dyna release their new firmware the clone makers get it make it work on their boxes. If they are good enough to clone boxes, why are they not good enough to release the clone firmware for us all? No hardware upgrade, it just works, so go yell at the clone makers and see who is fair or not fair.

Clone makers where is my firmware upgrade?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Okay, so i was worng .. Admited.

It was due to my ignorance. I was first introduced to Dynasat Last year by a Burmese Trader who told me that i can watch Pay channel free. I got carried awa and brought it.

Not i'm dead stuck

It still dont know is its Dynasat's fault but i sure know that I'm Suffering and being cheated by a Burmese Trader.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default un / fair

Dynasat is not unfair to those who buy clone receivers, like other company they need to protect their business.

but, dynasat is unfair to those who bought an original box and decided to use on other country like in the phils., because it is their responsibility to provide software when it is needed. "after sales service"

and, if it is really no choice that receiver should me modified first before upgrading in order to work AU on dr**m tv just consider this as a bad experience and you should be more careful next time.

buying something that we are not really sure is always a risk.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: un / fair

Quote Originally Posted by F.U.R.B.
    Dynasat is not unfair to those who buy clone receivers, like other company they need to protect their business.

but, dynasat is unfair to those who bought an original box and decided to use on other country like in the phils., because it is their responsibility to provide software when it is needed. "after sales service"

and, if it is really no choice that receiver should me modified first before upgrading in order to work AU on dr**m tv just consider this as a bad experience and you should be more careful next time.

buying something that we are not really sure is always a risk.
    I guess if you email a copy of your dynasat box to them and ask them for an upgrade chip you might get one. It won't be free. Before you go of the deep end see if there is a dynasat dealer in your own country. Or get your dealer to get the chipset for you.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

I guess if you email a copy of your dynasat box to them and ask them for an upgrade chip you might get one. It won't be free. Before you go of the deep end see if there is a dynasat dealer in your own country. Or get your dealer to get the chipset for you.

A very cleaver suggestion. Thank alot. I will do it, since i own 5 Dynasat box and there are about 20 Box in my town, they may agree.

No Dynasat Dealer in India (As far as i know).

Anyone knows of a dynasat dealer in Myanmar?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by tawia
    It still dont know is its Dynasat's fault but i sure know that I'm Suffering and being cheated by a Burmese Trader.
    Why would Dynasat be responsible for a Burmese trader? Simple answer - they are not!

Why do you not take this up with the guy you brought the box from in Burma? He has to give you the service right?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

you can also send your receiver to bangkok by registerd post, even from another country, this will take a little longer but i think they will also update it, make shure you give them your information ,so when fixed they will let you know how much it is to fix and send back , you can pay first by bank and than they send the receiver back......
    best you inform first with dynasat....,what solution they have for receivers in other counry, how to fix
    i will give you the adress
    dynamic satcom co.ltd
    158,158/ 1-2 soi wongsawan 21
    wongsawan rd., bangsue
    bangkok, 10800 thailand

tel : 0066 2 9108935 to 9
    fax: 0066 2 587 2443

or look the website http://www.dynasat.com
    you can also mail them, [email protected]
    good luck to everyone.....

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

But my question is

I think its unfair.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ppr
    But my question is

I think its unfair.
    They have a right to protect their business from people who only copy their products. Not the clone makers won't be able to offer AU for Dream TV and some other important services.

If you think it's unfair then I suggest you buy a pay card and stop whinging. You want to watch TV for free while other peoplepay for it. Do you think thats fair?

If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by ppr
    But my question is

I think its unfair.
    They have a right to protect their business from people who only copy their products. Not the clone makers won't be able to offer AU for Dream TV and some other important services.

If you think it's unfair then I suggest you buy a pay card and stop whinging. You want to watch TV for free while other peoplepay for it. Do you think thats fair?

who is talking about fairness? how about metabox, besat, beausat and micro-x all these units are code menu receivers that can open pay tv like dr**m tv.

before when it is working AU on dr**m tv, softwares are always available but, now nobody wants to provide updated s/w instead they want to make more money. in my opinion it is unfair!

Thread Information