Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    70
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default how come everybody is getting the dream tv Key update


    @tina_culit, rolding, daeng, aslmx, ksaung, irdeto2engineer, etc....

    how come everybody is getting the dream Key update and we don't..

    I notice that everybody has the updated dream tv keys, how did you do that, can you share us your knowledge, gadget and how to extract the keys...

  2. #2
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    that's because they have the modified rom10 working for them. read on the thread 146 fenrir patch and see if you can apply those things by yourself, then you are good to go.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  3. #3
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: how come everybody is getting the dream tv Key update

    Quote Originally Posted by me2u
    @tina_culit, rolding, daeng, aslmx, ksaung, irdeto2engineer, etc....

    how come everybody is getting the dream Key update and we don't..

    I notice that everybody has the updated dream tv keys, how did you do that, can you share us your knowledge, gadget and how to extract the keys...
    There are many ways with PCI DVB cards and serial readers off the rom..

    Just enjoy the keys we post.

    Regards

    Jim
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  4. #4
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    70
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph
    that's because they have the modified rom10 working for them. read on the thread 146 fenrir patch and see if you can apply those things by yourself, then you are good to go.
    I read that post also @jmp, no direct links or help...go get fenrir and do the search... not much of a help, not everyone here is an expert you know...

    I have also pcdvb card but what really do we need, maybe a little help to get us started would be great...

  5. #5
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    you see, all they tell you is go and search. they won't spoonfeed you the details. like the linux guys, they will tell you to RTFM! that's why i hate linux. or programming. if only i know, i'd show you how... and im trying to learn and impart whatever little i have learned. oh well.... keep on learning.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  6. #6
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    70
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: how come everybody is getting the dream tv Key update

    Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer
    There are many ways with PCI DVB cards
    @irdeto2engineer

    can you give me one simple way with pc dvb cards as you write there are many ways...

    thanks..

  7. #7
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    G.Land
    Posts
    239
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph
    you see, all they tell you is go and search. they won't spoonfeed you the details. like the linux guys, they will tell you to RTFM! that's why i hate linux. or programming. if only i know, i'd show you how... and im trying to learn and impart whatever little i have learned. oh well.... keep on learning.
    Me too.Bro. Bok.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Manual Update for Dream TV ..HELP!
    By rixbel in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15th February 2006, 15:26
  2. Help for AUTO UPDATE DREAM-TV on METABOX 3
    By dreamphils in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24th January 2006, 18:29
  3. EMETABOX BOX DREAM TV AU PATCH UPDATE
    By irdeto2engineer in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 31st December 2005, 08:01
  4. Vivax 400A Auto Update patch for Agila 146 Dream TV
    By skyangel in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17th July 2005, 17:55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top