Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    1,437
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default ASTRO c/s probably cracked


    This news, just found way down on a 'boffin type' thread here is so significant and important it justifies a new thread for ALL members to know the good news .
    In fact without this breakthrough c/s would effectively have been dead in the near future...killed off by new methods employed by the NDS/ASTRO people .
    CONGRATULATIONS and full credit to our member myfrcn .

    nb this posting is not disclosing secretative confidential info as it already has been posted on this forum but where few members are likely to have seen it.

  2. #2
    R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    679
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND View Post
    This news, just found way down on a 'boffin type' thread here is so significant and important it justifies a new thread for ALL members to know the good news .
    In fact without this breakthrough c/s would effectively have been dead in the near future...killed off by new methods employed by the NDS/ASTRO people .
    CONGRATULATIONS and full credit to our member myfrcn .

    nb this posting is not disclosing secretative confidential info as it already has been posted on this forum but where few members are likely to have seen it.
    Leaks do happen - hahaha

    There is a BIG BUTT

    Youll see soon enough once the COMPANY has collected enough evidence ?

    Lets just say TRAP DOOR IS OPEN - WINK

  3. #3
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    thailand
    Posts
    592
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EDIRECT View Post
    Leaks do happen - hahaha

    There is a BIG BUTT

    Youll see soon enough once the COMPANY has collected enough evidence ?

    Lets just say TRAP DOOR IS OPEN - WINK
    cband is only fishing,the sea is deeper then he thinks

  4. #4
    R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    679
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big pimpin View Post
    cband is only fishing,the sea is deeper then he thinks
    Everyone and there grandmother is fishing on this forum

    Astro is working fine on CS and Pirate Cards but NOT by the Methods in This FORUM

    wink

  5. #5
    R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    679
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default re

    Forget to say

    Astro hack will be released on the 21st December

  6. #6
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    1,437
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    With luck then Southern and Central Thailand residents will by Xmas once more be able to view the excellent Crime & Investigation channel inexplicably banned by Truevision Thailand last January when it was due to be shown .

  7. #7
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    40
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    hey..
    is it really astro can be hacked again
    why it should be on 21st december ? why not now

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top