Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: dream tv au

Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default dream tv au

leo,

still using code menu receiver w/o au software

i suggest u pm guru1925, mysfiles, lakaypogi, and irdeto2engineer they supply dr**m tv AU units in the phils.

peace men

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Good idea... Time will come.... soon brother.... I'll be the one to supply here in the phil. Unit will be available soon. Starsat 150d & 550d, Eurospace 7000, Metabox, dynasat siverbox II. maxplus.
    In time of PEACE prepare for WAR

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default pls.b aware

Please be very very carefull guys..of where the STB's coming from..coz i install mine w/c i bought in al-khobar mircrox 4500mdr.the thing is representative of ABS-CBN came with 4 scort uniform police and confiscated my dish and STB.there asking where it came from.and i think
    any OFW's w/c is coming from midle east..they're checking the baggadge.
    just a tip to all my fellow "NOYPI"

cheer's

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: dream tv au

Quote Originally Posted by dishman
    leo,

i suggest u pm guru1925, mysfiles, lakaypogi, and irdeto2engineer they supply dr**m tv AU units in the phils.

peace men
    shhhhh

lakaypogi

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: pls.b aware

Quote Originally Posted by nabangloh
    Please be very very carefull guys..of where the STB's coming from..coz i install mine w/c i bought in al-khobar mircrox 4500mdr.the thing is representative of ABS-CBN came with 4 scort uniform police and confiscated my dish and STB.there asking where it came from.and i think

cheer's
    you news is very alarming , why ABS representative came over you and confiscate your stb? Dream TV does not belong to to abs it is own by T.Kowangku hehehehehehe.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: dream tv au

Quote Originally Posted by dishman
    leo,

peace men
    thanx dishman,

i already bought receiver here in KSA that is AU on Dream TV but unfortunately i didn't send it yet. i'll be sending it maybe by the end of this month. at the moment i still need to depend on the post here in RDI to run my STB in the PI, which is not AU.

anyhow, does anyone has an idea of any update software for Strong SRT 4620 to be able to run AU on DReam TV?

again, thanx a lot...

GOD bless everyone!

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

cheer's
    HAHAHHAHAH so you just let them take it, no warrant, no order from a court... Did you really make sure they were who they said they were... Uniformed police or just uniforms with bodies in them.

So what right did they have to seize your gear?
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Dream AU

Nabangloh Wrote:
    For my past experience,only NTC officer,NBI and PSG can confiscate Sattellite receiver,Citizen Band Radio,and Ham Radio and etc.. which does not have a license to operate.This are composite team,they should show a valid court order authorize to confiscate your rig,and one more thing they should show you special mission order.me i already have one rig in my house NHE 2400m plus,even disc lnb i bring it home,past to the custom with no problems,just put to the form personal effects..anyway there many guys to contact for installation complete, in manila and provinces.lakaypogi,guru1925,windski and many others.just pm them and they will deliver door to door..Ha ha so cheer up guys...

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Friends,

That's the reason why i just want to modify the expiry date of my official smart card and use the official box instead of buying unofficial set top box atleast if somebody comes to my house to inspect or investigate what equipment i'm using to watch sat. programs they won't notice that i'm watching illegaly but unfortunately the guy who can modify orig. card informed me that my card is rom11 and he can do nothing about it because he is just modifying old version card which is rom10 the same with my cousin card which he modified already.
    I hope there's somebody outhere who has already know the techniques of modifying rom11 card.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

cheer's
    he is right and partly wrong.

so, it is better for all OFW to purchase your unit and acessories in the phils. and let the qualified technician do the rest. on this way u can avoid custom check as well.

abs-cbn only care for TFC and not for dr**m tv.
    [img]http://[/img]

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

mysfiles,

Sir the guy who can modify old version card offer me also the set top box which is the same in your picture (micro-x) is it a good and reliable box? can it really auto update base on your experience?

Thanks!

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Satra
    Good idea... Time will come.... soon brother.... I'll be the one to supply here in the phil. Unit will be available soon. Starsat 150d & 550d, Eurospace 7000, Metabox, dynasat siverbox II. maxplus.
    @Satra
    Do it don't shout, NBI is watching you. I don't think you can import them all from factory to Philippines. I will cut my 2 balls if you can import them all to Philippines directly even you have the import license for satellites business. Unless otherwise you are business partner of Lopez, Soriano, Ayala & Cojuangco clan. 100% you are not bcoz rich people don't have time to deal in this kind of forum and shout their plans of business.

Thanks for the complements fellow M8's, inquiries are welcome but I can't disclose my exact area of operations for security reasons. One thing I can be sure of, its part of Phils. islands. If you happened to see legally installed but no legal subscription near to your place then ask them from where it came from, maybe one of us here made the installation. By then you can guarantee technical support.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I send them into to my customers as Gifts.... Express Mail Service from post office delivers anywhere in the world... and my shipments are insured as well
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer
    I send them into to my customers as Gifts.... Express Mail Service from post office delivers anywhere in the world... and my shipments are insured as well
    Good that you portray your style of export, so then I could inform my brother to scan thouroughly all gift items so that you should pay some taxes to help phil. economy.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Dream AU

Quote Originally Posted by MIG_PILOT
    Nabangloh Wrote:
    For my past experience,only NTC officer,NBI and PSG can confiscate Sattellite receiver,Citizen Band Radio,and Ham Radio and etc.. which does not have a license to operate.This are composite team,they should show a valid court order authorize to confiscate your rig,and one more thing they should show you special mission order.me i already have one rig in my house NHE 2400m plus,even disc lnb i bring it home,past to the custom with no problems,just put to the form personal effects..anyway there many guys to contact for installation complete, in manila and provinces.lakaypogi,guru1925,windski and many others.just pm them and they will deliver door to door..Ha ha so cheer up guys...

simple categories;

1) receiving a data stream and signal is free
    2) transmitting a data stream and signal needs a license from a concerned body (NTC)

my stb is under category 1

lakaypogi

Thread Information