Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Dump thread

  1. #1
    canine consultant Expert
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    over the Hill, and down the road
    Posts
    1,318
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Exclamation Dump thread


    THIS IS A DUMP THREAD, FOR POSTS THAT DONT BELONG TO THREADS THEY ARE POSTED IN

    Here we go again, more self-styled rubbish from REAKS.

    So what happened to this statement,


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    GoodBye Fellow RDI Members

    Its time to put down the tools and part to a new adventure

    Its been a pleasure over the years in the sat game and this forum
    Those who hate me for PIRACY well thats part of life .

    snipped irreverent propaganda, to further reduce embarrassment to the auther

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To the rest of RDI MEMBERS - Good Luck With the future
    Bye

    Once again you demonstrate zero credibility, which is typical of someone, like yourself, you simply can't be believed, in whatever you say..
    Last edited by cogil; 6th November 2008 at 07:05. Reason: transfered from gamma thread
    regards from OZ bassett

  2. #2
    R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    679
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    here we go again, more self-styled rubbish from reaks.

    So what happened to this statement,


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    goodbye fellow rdi members

    its time to put down the tools and part to a new adventure

    its been a pleasure over the years in the sat game and this forum
    those who hate me for piracy well thats part of life .

    snipped irreverent propaganda, to further reduce embarrassment to the auther

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    to the rest of rdi members - good luck with the future
    bye

    once again you demonstrate zero credibility, which is typical of someone, like yourself, you simply can't be believed, in whatever you say..

    i miss you

  3. #3
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    192.168.0.1
    Posts
    107
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EDIRECT View Post
    i miss you
    he tried to bullshit in other forums but got debunk,
    thats why he's back here to continue his BS...
    Last edited by sawasdee; 1st November 2008 at 18:45.

  4. #4
    R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    679
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sawasdee View Post
    he tried to bullshit in other forums but got re-buked,
    thats why he's back here to continue shonking...
    EXCUSE ME

    R U talking about satelliteforum.net

    Get your facts correct ( I AM satelliteforum.net )

    MR digitalsat - I have been for the last 12 years m8

    AS I SAID many time you dont know who i am do you

    I AM DIGITALSAT

    LOL -

  5. #5
    canine consultant Expert
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    over the Hill, and down the road
    Posts
    1,318
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EDIRECT View Post
    EXCUSE ME

    R U talking about satelliteforum.net

    Get your facts correct ( I AM satelliteforum.net )

    MR digitalsat - I have been for the last 12 years m8

    I AM DIGITALSAT

    LOL -
    Is that why the first post on your little site was posted on the 11-27-2007

    I deal with scammers like you all the time, Your all the same the world over. Fortunately liars need a few facts to back themselves up, and good memories, and you have nether, in fact you would be incapable of lying straight in bed.

    As for your insignificant little [world] forum. Anyone with a single brain cell to there credit, would die of boredom on that so-called site. No wonder you crawled back here. Get lonely did you.
    regards from OZ bassett

  6. #6
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    45
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    Is that why the first post on your little site was posted on the 11-27-2007

    I deal with scammers like you all the time, Your all the same the world over. Fortunately liars need a few facts to back themselves up, and good memories, and you have nether, in fact you would be incapable of lying straight in bed.

    As for your insignificant little [world] forum. Anyone with a single brain cell to there credit, would die of boredom on that so-called site. No wonder you crawled back here. Get lonely did you.
    PLEASE GUYS can you take your shitfest somewhere else i am trying to get some answers to my questions here

  7. #7
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    1,437
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    Is that why the first post on your little site was posted on the 11-27-2007

    I deal with scammers like you all the time, Your all the same the world over. Fortunately liars need a few facts to back themselves up, and good memories, and you have nether, in fact you would be incapable of lying straight in bed.

    As for your insignificant little [world] forum. Anyone with a single brain cell to there credit, would die of boredom on that so-called site. No wonder you crawled back here. Get lonely did you.
    The above is a perfect example of how one can express one's negative feelings to others WITHOUT the use of foul obscene language or four letter words . It is a lesson to other unnamed individuals on this forum . Clearly Bassett has far higher literary and linguistic skills and a greater sense of decency than some of the gutter scribes on this forum and for that we are most grateful.

  8. #8
    canine consultant Expert
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    over the Hill, and down the road
    Posts
    1,318
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND View Post
    Clearly Bassett has far higher literary and linguistic skills and a greater sense of decency than some of the gutter scribes on this forum and for that we are most grateful.
    Woopee-Do I'm flavour of the month
    regards from OZ bassett

  9. #9
    Moderator Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Africa-Kenya-Nbi
    Posts
    3,108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    @ banjopete,
    hoppefully you have learned to ignore what you dont need and just pick what you require.

  10. #10
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    45
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    @ banjopete,
    hoppefully you have learned to ignore what you dont need and just pick what you require.

    What the moderaters should be doing their job and clean stuff like this up, Rubbish like this just makes the forum look bad, thread highjacking suxs.


    Banjo

  11. #11
    R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    679
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by banjopete View Post
    What the moderaters should be doing their job and clean stuff like this up, Rubbish like this just makes the forum look bad, thread highjacking suxs.


    Banjo
    Yes i could have gone into far more graphic detail but bassett and cband hijack the thread
    and bassett proberly would have posted more shit .

    I could help this FORUM Big Time - But i dont cos the posts would just get abused

    Youll be suprised what i know and how i can help

    So untill the M.O.D.S Ban the pratts its just playschool

    M.O.D.S Should do the job and BAN Members like that

  12. #12
    canine consultant Expert
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    over the Hill, and down the road
    Posts
    1,318
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EDIRECT View Post
    Yes i could have gone into far more graphic detail but bassett and cband hijack the thread
    and bassett proberly would have posted more shit .
    And you didn't because you have apsolutly nothing constructive to say. Plus the fact your no longer posting on here and have left.
    Quote Originally Posted by EDIRECT View Post
    I could help this FORUM Big Time -
    No doubt by leaving permanently

    Quote Originally Posted by EDIRECT View Post
    But i dont cos the posts would just get abused

    Youll be suprised what i know and how i can help
    As I said before if you really want to help,, LEAVE and don't return, your simply not wanted, have nothing to contribute and nothing to say, that you haven't said a thousand times before. And The sum total of your contributions can be summed up in one simply word "LIES"
    Quote Originally Posted by EDIRECT View Post
    So untill the M.O.D.S Ban the pratts its just playschool

    M.O.D.S Should do the job and BAN Members like that
    If it's so,so bad I wonder you bother, but then your like a festering sore on the arse of society. And strangly enough all parasites are the same,
    they servive off the misfortunes of others. Would you not agree
    regards from OZ bassett

  13. #13
    R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    679
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default re

    Its amazing how cowards who hide behind pc talk so much rubbish !

    You must be bored bassett and have nothing to do

    You only make yourself look the fool for the coward you are

    Attention seeker

  14. #14
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    thailand
    Posts
    592
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by startrack2 View Post
    Big pimpin, you son of a thai slut, asshole shut your big mouth. Your bitch mother didn’t die of cancer but of aids as foreigners repeatedly fucked her non stop in a thai brothel


    Cogil’s bitch mother offers free service to the animals in African jungles, once a chimpanzee fucked her and Cogil was born.


    EDIRECT’s whore mother gave birth to him in a gutter filled with shit


    [email protected] sells his mother for fuck and presents her to his close friend big pimpin for free service
    http://www.migente.com/star_track/

  15. #15
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    thailand
    Posts
    592
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by startrack2 View Post
    Big pimpin, you son of a thai slut, asshole shut your big mouth. Your bitch mother didn’t die of cancer but of aids as foreigners repeatedly fucked her non stop in a thai brothel


    Cogil’s bitch mother offers free service to the animals in African jungles, once a chimpanzee fucked her and Cogil was born.


    EDIRECT’s whore mother gave birth to him in a gutter filled with shit


    [email protected] sells his mother for fuck and presents her to his close friend big pimpin for free service
    we know who you are http://www.migente.com/star_track/

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top