Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

n00b Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Dish tv & tata sky Info need

well i check both tata sky & dish tv web sites & i like dish tv coz it have more nice channels packegs & price is also good coz its ol & 1st company & most of cable oprators use this for bachat.
    & i want 2 buy dish tv coz there is nothing left on hotbird bitch
    i want some cell # here in peshawar who selling dish tv with r if any 1 wants 2 sell his used dish tv n peshawar tell me but post prices here also tell me new is good r used reciver will work with out prob
    also updated version will work r old software which u can put frqs ur self is good .
    i want my rdi bros reply about both of them who used it

& also i want 2 known how 2 update my reciver from another updated reciver wut i mean is that my uncle pay after 3 months can i update my revicer from his how those shope guys copy reciver 2 reciver updateing so i dont have 2 pay lol thx

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by msalman View Post
    well i check both tata sky & dish tv web sites & i like dish tv coz it have more nice channels packegs & price is also good coz its ol & 1st company & most of cable oprators use this for bachat.
    & i want 2 buy dish tv coz there is nothing left on hotbird bitch
    i want some cell # here in peshawar who selling dish tv with r if any 1 wants 2 sell his used dish tv n peshawar tell me but post prices here also tell me new is good r used reciver will work with out prob
    also updated version will work r old software which u can put frqs ur self is good .
    i want my rdi bros reply about both of them who used it

& also i want 2 known how 2 update my reciver from another updated reciver wut i mean is that my uncle pay after 3 months can i update my revicer from his how those shope guys copy reciver 2 reciver updateing so i dont have 2 pay lol thx

): For Dish Tv , their new product Zenega Receiver (Sorry I forget the model ) + 1 year subscription is more better than old models bcoz. that receiver has VGA port and cable to connect PC directly.So , u will get better picture & sound and easily to capture ur favourite programs in ur HDD . The price is good enough and not many packages to choose.The best package is Maxi.
    More details : Logon to www.dishtv.in

): For Tatasky , most channels r same with Dish Tv but don't have Zee Sports and some.They r now making a big promotion and the price r so cheep to buy.Their receiver is Humax and picture quality is much better than other MPEG 2 receivers I think (may be i can wrong) . But it's alot of Add-on Packages and it's make us very busy and pay extra amount for each package.
    More details : Logon to www.tatasky.com

): For BigTv , it will become the best package in future.Most channels r also same with Dish Tv & Tata Sky.But it has more Movies channels then others package.They r using Reliance receiver with MPEG 4 stream and so picture & sound quality is the best.Also the price is good.

Now choose ur favourite and Good Luck to u.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

n00b Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

thx for reply any 1 known conax key updateing in dishtv how

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by msalman View Post
    thx for reply any 1 known conax key updateing in dishtv how

Plz. clarify which u want to know exactly.If u wanna know the key for Dish Tv , there is no way.

Thx.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Well Dish TV might be the worst but cannot get myself to ditch it because of the following reasons:
    1) Lesser packages to choose from.. Well I am not confused like i am when choosing Tata-Sky!
    2) I dont have to pay for DD channels like i have to when using other Services! (I hate paying for DD, comeon! People should give it for free! We are allready payin in taxes!
    3) I LOVE Boomrang! Not available in any other DTH
    4) Also, every other channel Dish "Decides" to add to it.. Well, i am on Maxi, so I get it without extra payment..

Call it an addiction or a frog in the pond DishTV is gonna be stuck with me!
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Sky is an Experimental Lab In the World Of Satellites.
    ::\Dish TV India::90Cms MCBS Dish Hooked to ABS-1 and Edusat and May be Insat 4CR in the Near Future::

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hey! I never thought of that! Coming to think of it thats true! How can Dish TV charge us for DD when its FTA and they are not even utilizing thier B/W. This is Daylight robbery i say!

If you see Dish TV "Interactive" channel, they crib about how the Gvt. asks for 60% of thier income in taxes and how they have to pay for transponders etc..

But seriously, they charge 4 Cr/yr per channel as carriage charges and there are a minmum of 50 channels(there are more) paying it.. so doing the math, 200 cr/yr they get revenue just in carriage fees..

Then they have subscription charges, they have 3.5 million(advertised) subscribers, in reality there are more, so considering an average of Rs 260/ mo, thats 910 million Rupees/ Month!

How can they bitch about going on losses, is beyond my imagination!
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Sky is an Experimental Lab In the World Of Satellites.
    ::\Dish TV India::90Cms MCBS Dish Hooked to ABS-1 and Edusat and May be Insat 4CR in the Near Future::

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

My friends , u guys r more better to buy these packages coz. as for me I've bought this pack only for 3 channels but pay for basic pack and others.So , how can u say ?

Thread Information