Bharti Airtel Commercially launchs DTH on 9th Oct'09 as per the CNBC Awaaz News scroller and will be covering 62 cities initially.
As per The Economic Times report in addition to Mpeg4 technology the following key features will be there.
1) Universal remote for both Set Top box and TV that offers enhanced viewer convenience
2)Highest Set Top Box memory enabling more interactive applications
3) Exclusive content such as World space radio
4) Interactive applications such as iMatinee (Book cinema tickets), iTravel (Browsw and book travel packages), iShop (Shop on TV for your favourite brands), iCity (Get your city's information) and Widgets (Update yourself on latest stock news). 8 screen iNews, 2/4 screen iSports
5) Amazing games with high quality graphics, refreshed every six weeks
6) Audio gain control for uniform audio levels across all channels
7) Simple and intuitive search
On screen account meter
9) Last viewed channel in case of power disruption/switch off
10) Low battery indicator on the screen.
for further details read
As per The Hindustan Times The packages start from Rs.2,499 for a six-month subscription, while the price band for the channels range from Rs.99 to Rs.424.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)