Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: dreamer 900

  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    28
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default dreamer 900


    new dongle receiver what about it
    ur revievs to help me plz

  2. #2
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    503
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PRIYANKA View Post
    new dongle receiver what about it
    ur revievs to help me plz
    more information required before comments could be made,,,eg. brand and model etc
    dreamer 900
    cheers,,,dave

  3. #3
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    28
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davidss1 View Post
    more information required before comments could be made,,,eg. brand and model etc
    dreamer 900

    its dreamer 9oo it works with a processor called dongle it works
    ART,SHT&HOTBIRD FOR FREE
    from atleast 2 years continous

  4. #4
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    a dongle is something you attach to a device. so what kind of a dongle is this? rs232.... usb... etc? how does it work? do you connect the dongle to a receiver (which receiver), how does it get the keys... via AU or via servers on the net?
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  5. #5
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    28
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    i have buyed dreamer 900 working art sht whole package for free

  6. #6
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PRIYANKA View Post
    i have buyed dreamer 900 working art sht whole package for free
    if you bought it, it isn't free.

    i think this dongle connects to your receiver via rs232, then you hook it up to the internet. after that, it's the usual CS servers at the end.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  7. #7
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    28
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    if you bought it, it isn't free.

    i think this dongle connects to your receiver via rs232, then you hook it up to the internet. after that, it's the usual CS servers at the end.
    pay 1 time then its free boknoy no need to connect anything its complete just fix your dish to turksat & enjoy watching each & every channel for free
    its working Hotbird each & every channel for free
    nilesat Each & every channel
    showtime each & every channel


    just buy the receiver and watch

    help every 1

  8. #8
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    now that you mentioned that you have to focus your dish to turksat, then no thanks.

    lessons should have been learned when it comes to these CS via transponders. it's just a matter of time before the providers clamp down on those transponders, and your dreamer becomes a nightmare.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  9. #9
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    M east
    Posts
    562
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    This receiver that is Twin tuner they are changing the name only, world box,black box,world box super ,hitech,innocent,hbs,dream cinema from thurky,and the new commer dreamer 9000 made in china. all receiver working good art,show,pehla,and hortbrid some channels,some time the signals going and come back, the last year they changed the external (dongle)device for second tuner . May be changing in november some local news.
    Tech

  10. #10
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    28
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by ccchandran View Post
    This receiver that is Twin tuner they are changing the name only, world box,black box,world box super ,hitech,innocent,hbs,dream cinema from thurky,and the new commer dreamer 9000 made in china. all receiver working good art,show,pehla,and hortbrid some channels,some time the signals going and come back, the last year they changed the external (dongle)device for second tuner . May be changing in november some local news.
    its dreamer DR900 and working very fine for me no signal problems and not some hotbird each & every channel working for free
    is it true changing the dongle in November plz confirm and tell me
    thx for support
    will they change regularly plz inform to all
    hlp to all

  11. #11
    amir_35
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default hi i just bought my box is dreamer dr900 but i

    Quote Originally Posted by PRIYANKA View Post
    pay 1 time then its free boknoy no need to connect anything its complete just fix your dish to turksat & enjoy watching each & every channel for free
    its working Hotbird each & every channel for free
    nilesat Each & every channel
    showtime each & every channel

    just buy the receiver and watch

    help every 1
    fhbf
    hi i just bought my box is dreamer dr900 but i dont know hw to setup can u help plz

  12. #12
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default dreambox

    where can I buy a dreambox?

  13. #13
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    middle-earth
    Posts
    277
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    For clarification for dreamer dr900 , there is no dongle attached on RS232 just only twin tuner and slave from W6 to work this kind of sharing. it will work by using s/w master and slave.you can used also slave Intelsat1002.

    1.Dreamer_Master_V.1.1.0-Gray-RCU.BIN :
    Master image.

    2.Dreamer_Slave-W6_V.1.2.5.bin :
    Slave image for Eutelsat W6.

    3.Dreamer_Slave-IS1002_V.1.2.5.bin :
    Slave image for Intelsat1002.
    =====================================
    PACKAGES
    1.NILESAT : Showtime , ART , Pehla , Al jazeera sport
    2.HOTBIRD : NOVA , SEXVIEW , , FREEX, REDLIGHT , ARABESQ // POLSAT ( BY PATCH )
    3.EBIRD2(ARABSAT) : ORBIT
    4.INTELSAT 7/10 : MILTICHOICE AFRICA C BAND
    5.W3 : DIGITRUK(18 CHANNELS)
    6.NSS6 : DISHTV (5 TPS , 11035 , 11170, 12645 , 12686 , 12727)

  14. #14
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default dramer 900

    i use master and slave softwere for intelsat 10.02 22/11/2008
    but icant get any scrimple chanelle no showtime no art
    wat ido then

  15. #15
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Hi all,

    I am in Nigeria, I bought a dreamer dr900 but unfortunately the satelitte to be connected to my slave tuner is a problem, becouse the signal of Turksat, Eutelsat W6 and Intelsat1002 are not covering my region, pls advise me on how to connect and enjoy the free channells.

    Thanks,
    Sanusi

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top