Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    32
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default BIGTV Stb's Available In Karachi?


    Hello Friends Is Anybody Selling Bigtv Stb's In Karachi. Or Is BigTV Available in Karachi and what is the Stb Price? what is the subscription charges. Thanks.

  2. #2
    ZAFARJOIA Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    PAKISTAN
    Posts
    212
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Big tv decoder

    Quote Originally Posted by naeem_2 View Post
    Hello Friends Is Anybody Selling Bigtv Stb's In Karachi. Or Is BigTV Available in Karachi and what is the Stb Price? what is the subscription charges. Thanks.
    contact polani electronics sadar karachi

    0212727136

  3. #3
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default DishTv - Tatasky - BigTV Now available in Pakistan

    Dear Viewer's,

    Enter the next level of television viewing with India’s first DTH entertainment service Now in Pakistan. dishtv brings you 170 digital channels straight from the satellite to your home. Enjoy uninterrupted viewing without any transmission cuts, that too with crystal clear digital quality picture and stereophonic sound. Also watch many exclusive International channels in sports, news, movies, lifestyle, music and kids.That’s not all, there are various futuristic value added services that can enhance your television viewing experience. So go on, get your own dish and watch TV the way the world does.

    Now Reliance Big TV also available with 200 Channels with Latest Technology MPEG-4 Format. Contact Now.

    Good News for Pakistani Viewer's Now DishTV available with Pakistani Channels. Package are

    1. Package One

    *Aaj TV (Pakistan)
    *Al Jazeera English
    *TV One (Pakistan)
    *News One (Pakistan)
    *VoA TV Asia
    *Geo News (Pakistan)
    *PTV Home (Pakistan)
    *PTV News (Pakistan)
    *ATV (Pakistan)

    Including DishTV Maxi Package with 188 Channels.

    2. Package Two

    *Dawn News English (Pakistan)
    *Express News (Pakistan)
    *Ary Oneworld (Pakistan)
    *Ary Digital Asia (Pakistan)
    *QTV (Pakistan)
    *The Music (Pakistan)
    *Al Jazeera English (Qatar)

    Including DishTV Maxi Package with 188 Channels

    Especial Unit Available Now watch DishTV on both TV and Monitor.

    Good News 4 more HDTV included on DishTV platform. Channels are.

    1. NDTV Imagine (HDTV)
    2. 9X (HDTV)
    3. 9X News (HDTV)
    4. 9X Music (HDTV).

    for Channels Details and Booking of TV Box please Call Now.

    Some of Channels are 1. Starplus. 2. StarOne. 3. Star Movies. 4. HBO. 5. Star Gold 6. Sahara One. 7. SAB TV. 9. Sony Entertainment. 10. Set MAX 11. Zee TV. 12. Star World. 13. National Geo (Urdu n Eng). 14. History Channel (Urdu n Eng). 15 Cartoon Network (Urdu n English). 16. POGO (Urdu n Eng). 17. Zee Cinema. 18. Zee Next. 18. Sahara Fimi. 19. ESPN. 20. Star Sports. 21. Zee Sports. 22. Tensports. 23. Star Cricket. 24. Classic Cinama (for Old movies Hindi). 25. Zee Action. 26. Zee Premier. 27. Star Utsav. 28. AXN. 29 Fashion TV. 30. Sony PIX (English Movie Channel). 31. Channel 'V'. 32. MTV & many more.

    Cricket events from Pakistan Asia Cup Live and Exclusive Only on DishTV.

    Feature's are.

    SPORTS ACTIVE

    Now, watching any sporting event on TV will be better than being in the stadium. With features that allow you to watch any event, exactly the way you please, you practically have the game at your fingertips.

    * CHOOSE THE CAMERA ANGLE OF YOUR CHOICE FOR EVERY SHOT - Now you can select from Multiple Camera Angles to watch cricket.

    * WATCH MATCH HIGHLIGHTS WHENEVER YOU WANT - You can watch highlights whenever you want during the match.

    * GET PLAYER STATISTICS ON DEMAND - Scroll up/down & select the Statistics of the player.

    * CHOOSE FROM MULTIPLE LANGUAGES FOR COMMENTARY - Scroll up/down & select the Language you want.

    MULTILINGUAL SERVICES

    Only dishtv gets you the freedom of choice with a unique feature where you can select the audio in English or Urdu language. There are 8 channels available in both English and Urdu.

    *Cartoon Network
    *Pogo
    *Nickelodeon
    *History Channel
    *National Geographic
    *Discovery Channel
    *Disney Channel

    Process to use Multi Language Feature:

    Go to the channel of your choice. For e.g. - Cartoon Network
    Press the button with the 'speaker mark' or A LANG button on your remote, the language will change automatically, from English to Hindi / or to the available audio on the channel.

    DishTv India Authorized Dealer in Pakistan.

    Especial Note :- Book your Decoder as soon as possible We offer 5 months Free Viewing Card Limited Time Offer.

    We also deal in local Business channels via Satellite like Geo News, AryOneWorld, Dawn News, Express News etc

    Customer Care No's. (24 Hrs Helpline)
    +(9221)-855-5676
    +(9221)-877-5889
    +(9221)-541-4222

    for Booking please Call on following Cell Phone No's.(24 Hrs)
    +92 312-99-444-88
    +92 312-99-444-66

    for Booking and Helpline Cell Phone's (24 Hrs Helpline)
    +92-345-22-444-11
    +92-345-22-444-12

    USA Chicago Office. (24 Hrs Helpline)
    +1-773-5988993

    Online Customer Support
    [email protected] (MSN Messenger)

    for more details please visit our website's http://www.opensky.net.pk and http://www.opensky.com.pk
    Last edited by opensky; 25th September 2008 at 09:57.

  4. #4
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    thanks

  5. #5
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Dear

    Dear All members

    Plz care full this illegel compny he only make money

    and not send u ang give u boxs i add this person in my msn

    he say 25000 Rs tatasky price with 3 month open markit

    tatasky sell in 9000 Rs with 3 month i also send india dishtv

    this dummy website he reply me thanks msg or ask me

    close this sites in same workings days


  6. #6
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    37
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Cheat

    Hi Thanks for the alert. Illegal cheats often dont think that there are always good forum members who help each other by alerts.
    Quote Originally Posted by tatasky.dishtv View Post
    Dear All members

    Plz care full this illegel compny he only make money

    and not send u ang give u boxs i add this person in my msn

    he say 25000 Rs tatasky price with 3 month open markit

    tatasky sell in 9000 Rs with 3 month i also send india dishtv

    this dummy website he reply me thanks msg or ask me

    close this sites in same workings days

    Last edited by pblurp; 26th September 2008 at 11:09.

  7. #7
    ZAFARJOIA Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    PAKISTAN
    Posts
    212
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default fake it is

    Quote Originally Posted by opensky View Post
    Dear Viewer's,

    Enter the next level of television viewing with India’s first DTH entertainment service Now in Pakistan. dishtv brings you 170 digital channels straight from the satellite to your home. Enjoy uninterrupted viewing without any transmission cuts, that too with crystal clear digital quality picture and stereophonic sound. Also watch many exclusive International channels in sports, news, movies, lifestyle, music and kids.That’s not all, there are various futuristic value added services that can enhance your television viewing experience. So go on, get your own dish and watch TV the way the world does.

    Now Reliance Big TV also available with 200 Channels with Latest Technology MPEG-4 Format. Contact Now.

    Good News for Pakistani Viewer's Now DishTV available with Pakistani Channels. Package are

    1. Package One

    *Aaj TV (Pakistan)
    *Al Jazeera English
    *TV One (Pakistan)
    *News One (Pakistan)
    *VoA TV Asia
    *Geo News (Pakistan)
    *PTV Home (Pakistan)
    *PTV News (Pakistan)
    *ATV (Pakistan)

    Including DishTV Maxi Package with 188 Channels.

    2. Package Two

    *Dawn News English (Pakistan)
    *Express News (Pakistan)
    *Ary Oneworld (Pakistan)
    *Ary Digital Asia (Pakistan)
    *QTV (Pakistan)
    *The Music (Pakistan)
    *Al Jazeera English (Qatar)

    Including DishTV Maxi Package with 188 Channels

    Especial Unit Available Now watch DishTV on both TV and Monitor.

    Good News 4 more HDTV included on DishTV platform. Channels are.

    1. NDTV Imagine (HDTV)
    2. 9X (HDTV)
    3. 9X News (HDTV)
    4. 9X Music (HDTV).

    for Channels Details and Booking of TV Box please Call Now.

    Some of Channels are 1. Starplus. 2. StarOne. 3. Star Movies. 4. HBO. 5. Star Gold 6. Sahara One. 7. SAB TV. 9. Sony Entertainment. 10. Set MAX 11. Zee TV. 12. Star World. 13. National Geo (Urdu n Eng). 14. History Channel (Urdu n Eng). 15 Cartoon Network (Urdu n English). 16. POGO (Urdu n Eng). 17. Zee Cinema. 18. Zee Next. 18. Sahara Fimi. 19. ESPN. 20. Star Sports. 21. Zee Sports. 22. Tensports. 23. Star Cricket. 24. Classic Cinama (for Old movies Hindi). 25. Zee Action. 26. Zee Premier. 27. Star Utsav. 28. AXN. 29 Fashion TV. 30. Sony PIX (English Movie Channel). 31. Channel 'V'. 32. MTV & many more.

    Cricket events from Pakistan Asia Cup Live and Exclusive Only on DishTV.

    Feature's are.

    SPORTS ACTIVE

    Now, watching any sporting event on TV will be better than being in the stadium. With features that allow you to watch any event, exactly the way you please, you practically have the game at your fingertips.

    * CHOOSE THE CAMERA ANGLE OF YOUR CHOICE FOR EVERY SHOT - Now you can select from Multiple Camera Angles to watch cricket.

    * WATCH MATCH HIGHLIGHTS WHENEVER YOU WANT - You can watch highlights whenever you want during the match.

    * GET PLAYER STATISTICS ON DEMAND - Scroll up/down & select the Statistics of the player.

    * CHOOSE FROM MULTIPLE LANGUAGES FOR COMMENTARY - Scroll up/down & select the Language you want.

    MULTILINGUAL SERVICES

    Only dishtv gets you the freedom of choice with a unique feature where you can select the audio in English or Urdu language. There are 8 channels available in both English and Urdu.

    *Cartoon Network
    *Pogo
    *Nickelodeon
    *History Channel
    *National Geographic
    *Discovery Channel
    *Disney Channel

    Process to use Multi Language Feature:

    Go to the channel of your choice. For e.g. - Cartoon Network
    Press the button with the 'speaker mark' or A LANG button on your remote, the language will change automatically, from English to Hindi / or to the available audio on the channel.

    DishTv India Authorized Dealer in Pakistan.

    Especial Note :- Book your Decoder as soon as possible We offer 5 months Free Viewing Card Limited Time Offer.

    We also deal in local Business channels via Satellite like Geo News, AryOneWorld, Dawn News, Express News etc

    Customer Care No's. (24 Hrs Helpline)
    +(9221)-855-5676
    +(9221)-877-5889
    +(9221)-541-4222

    for Booking please Call on following Cell Phone No's.(24 Hrs)
    +92 312-99-444-88
    +92 312-99-444-66

    for Booking and Helpline Cell Phone's (24 Hrs Helpline)
    +92-345-22-444-11
    +92-345-22-444-12

    USA Chicago Office. (24 Hrs Helpline)
    +1-773-5988993

    Online Customer Support
    [email protected] (MSN Messenger)

    for more details please visit our website's http://www.opensky.net.pk and http://www.opensky.com.pk

    very fake information...........


    But good designing....................

    for conformation call 03214189000

    budget communication lahore

  8. #8
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by opensky View Post
    Dear Viewer's,

    Good News for Pakistani Viewer's Now DishTV available with Pakistani Channels. Package are
    1. Package One

    *Aaj TV (Pakistan)
    *Al Jazeera English
    *TV One (Pakistan)
    *News One (Pakistan)
    *VoA TV Asia
    *Geo News (Pakistan)
    *PTV Home (Pakistan)
    *PTV News (Pakistan)
    *ATV (Pakistan)

    Including DishTV Maxi Package with 188 Channels.

    2. Package Two

    *Dawn News English (Pakistan)
    *Express News (Pakistan)
    *Ary Oneworld (Pakistan)
    *Ary Digital Asia (Pakistan)
    *QTV (Pakistan)
    *The Music (Pakistan)
    *Al Jazeera English (Qatar)

    Including DishTV Maxi Package with 188 Channels

    Especial Unit Available Now watch DishTV on both TV and Monitor.
    When did these packages came on Dish tv?

    Quote Originally Posted by opensky View Post
    Good News 4 more HDTV included on DishTV platform. Channels are.

    1. NDTV Imagine (HDTV)
    2. 9X (HDTV)
    3. 9X News (HDTV)
    4. 9X Music (HDTV).
    They aren't in HD mode. So this is 100% wrong information.

    Quote Originally Posted by opensky View Post
    Cricket events from Pakistan Asia Cup Live and Exclusive Only on DishTV.
    Dish tv is a DTH service and not a channel to have exclusive rights for those sports channels.

    Quote Originally Posted by opensky View Post
    DishTv India Authorized Dealer in Pakistan.
    Dishtv India has permission only to sell within India and not in Pakistan. So you can't be an authorized dealer.

  9. #9
    ZAFARJOIA Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    PAKISTAN
    Posts
    212
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default totally fake


    A man related from karachi have build this website. One man show. Best way to sell decoders

    at high prices to people.


    Dont Pay any rupee to its account.



    BE aware of such people

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top