Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    1,600
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Canal+Sport HD Poland


    Hello!

    Guys from Poland, please speak to Cifra+ DTH, to let the original english sound AC3, when Premier Legue games runs..
    it apears 2 audio track, one called Original AC3 , but it the same polish track.

    On Canal+FilmHD Poland, it work well, the second audio is Original English.

    THANK YOU!

  2. #2
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark21 View Post
    Hello!

    Guys from Poland, please speak to Cifra+ DTH, to let the original english sound AC3, when Premier Legue games runs..
    it apears 2 audio track, one called Original AC3 , but it the same polish track.

    On Canal+FilmHD Poland, it work well, the second audio is Original English.

    THANK YOU!

    Why don't you email them yourself?
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  3. #3
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    Why don't you email them yourself?

    He he , they won't reply any email. lol: I heard that available to choose Language but won't work on Live matches.May be I can wrong.



    Thx.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  4. #4
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    98.98 East 18.56 north
    Posts
    1,201
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    He he , they won't reply any email. lol: I heard that available to choose Language but won't work on Live matches.May be I can wrong.



    Thx.
    i think polsat dont have right to send the Orginal Language on ths Live Event
    the EPL its very expensiv
    Daeng

    10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

  5. #5
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by Daeng View Post
    i think polsat dont have right to send the Orginal Language on ths Live Event
    the EPL its very expensiv

    I think EPL is the most expensive League to buy in this world.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top