Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    16
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Dreambox - Gujarat , India


    Ok travelling to Gujarat early next year . Is it worth taking a Dreambox 500s and Infosat happybox blindscanner & some LNB's . Any pointers on available satellites ( bands ) and keys etc... would be much appreciated .
    Hopefully I can find a satellite dish of some sort . Anyone know what's available in that part of the world ?

  2. #2
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    836
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Once you reach Gujrat contact me I will guide u for local person

  3. #3
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    16
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore View Post
    Once you reach Gujrat contact me I will guide u for local person
    Thanks for the reply ( Navsari , Gujarat would be the location )
    Internet may be differcult ( if you know what I mean ) .
    Maybe send me a PM .
    Appreciate any helpful information before I arrive , so I know what to expect .

  4. #4
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vinayr View Post
    Ok travelling to Gujarat early next year . Is it worth taking a Dreambox 500s and Infosat happybox blindscanner & some LNB's . Any pointers on available satellites ( bands ) and keys etc... would be much appreciated .
    Hopefully I can find a satellite dish of some sort . Anyone know what's available in that part of the world ?

    If u'll go next year don't think to buy DM 500s , you should buy up to 500 s coz. alot of clones r in stock and they try to kill that clones.So , butter safe to buy other models like 7025 or others.


    Thx.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  5. #5
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore View Post
    Once you reach Gujrat contact me I will guide u for local person


    Can i contact u either ? Coz. I've a plan to visit India.



    Thx.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  6. #6
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    16
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    I alreadly have a spare DM500s ( so I was planning to get it loaded before I got there ) . Hopefully be worth the effort .

  7. #7
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anishpsla View Post
    Hai, Yan, Welcome to India.

    Thx. M8 , will contact u when I will there.


    Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  8. #8
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anishpsla View Post
    Hai, Yan, Welcome to India.

    Thx. M8 , will contact u when I will there.


    Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  9. #9
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    836
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    @YAN in which part of INDIA you are visiting.

    Are you coming for Buiseness trip or for vacation

  10. #10
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Near Chennai, India
    Posts
    197
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Can i contact u either ? Coz. I've a plan to visit India.



    Thx.
    Dear yan naing,
    Glad for your visit to India. And I wonder about your expeeriance with nearly 25 Sat Receivers.

  11. #11
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore View Post
    @YAN in which part of INDIA you are visiting.

    Are you coming for Buiseness trip or for vacation

    I'll come to visit India and also will fine for some Buzz.?But still don't have schedule where to go.Hope I can meet with all my great friends in there.



    Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  12. #12
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Selvaraj View Post
    Dear yan naing,
    Glad for your visit to India. And I wonder about your expeeriance with nearly 25 Sat Receivers.

    Thx. M8 , but need to learn more and more to help my friends.I'm still trying and still trying till the end of my days. Humans r always learner in this Universe and No One Is Perfect.



    Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  13. #13
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    836
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    I'll come to visit India and also will fine for some Buzz.?But still don't have schedule where to go.Hope I can meet with all my great friends in there.



    Regards.

    YAN you are most welcome bro.

    I have contacts all over INDIA so if you need any HELP donot hasitate...

    Regards,
    BLR

  14. #14
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore View Post
    YAN you are most welcome bro.

    I have contacts all over INDIA so if you need any HELP donot hasitate...

    Regards,
    BLR
    Oh,God ! That's the shocking moment for me.Appreciate ur kind and helpful.With respect , I wanna meet with u when i come.Also , if u need help I can help u as much as I can.



    Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  15. #15
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    836
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Thanks Yan.

    You always help all members.....

    Thanks,
    BLR

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top