Bin File for 20-09-2008 For showtime and ART..
For LinkSat LS 900
To upload the key,You need to do the following - this method does not require rs232 cable. all what you need is a PC with router connected to the receiver:
1. Download latest key file(.bin)
2. go to Menu>Internet>Network Information and check your current IP address (eg: 192.168.1.3)
3. restart receiver and go type in Internet Explorer of your PC your receiver's ip address: e.g.: http://192.168.1.3
4. type user name: admin and Password: 0000
5. then browse and select the downloaded bin file and press upload.
6. It will take 30 seconds then your receiver will reboot and voila! channels will be working for 1 or 2 days.
7. You have to repeat this method each time the codes are changed.
8. in this way you can reduce time of inputting the codes by remote control and make it with one click.9. for this method to work make sure that> Network Connection is OFF, Auto Update Check is OFF and NEWCAMD is OFF as well and if it didnt help then disconnect network cable from receiver then it should work Please let me know if this helps you
ART keys Inside..
Key 08 :6F A9 A9 9A 1C 36 97 9A DD 58 89 E3 19 66 0D 3D active
Key 06 :C5 84 7B D7 52 4B 40 33 05 1F 08 04 6E 1E 61 A1 next
ShowTime Keys Inside..
Key 08:C9 7F 78 B5 2A 60 0C 76 FD 0F 02 96 D8 13 C1 D0 ACTIVE
Key 06: D1 7A 96 B3 C8 C6 3C EC F2 E1 16 CA E7 C1 61 9D NEXT
File 100% Edited By Me and Tested, not available on any other web site