Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Adder
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Question Need help globo 6000ci

I want to patch a globo 6000 Ci. I understand that I need a firmware up date
    and the patch file But i dont know where to find these after doing a bit of checking i know I need a null modem cable (purchased one of these) also this is an old receiver but it is working perfectly any help would be great and appreciated

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

chances are, you won't find anymore updates for it.

good luck.

Adder

Default manual key update

Quote Originally Posted by starslap View Post
    chances are, you won't find anymore updates for it.

good luck.
    thanks for your reply starslap

I found a key editor for the globo (Key editor for Globo-3xxx-6xxx- v2011) but it does not seem to be able to connect to the receiver. I think this might be because a friend tried to update the firmware but I think he used the official firmware update I was lookin for a firmware loader for this receiver I think it used to be possible to enter the keys manualy by entering a code into the receiver then the key screen should open not sure how this was done but i think it may need a patched firmware this sould still be available I will keep searching. I cant add the editor as an attachment as I am not allowed attachments

ps if anyone knows of a loader or firmware for GLOBO 6000 CI. I would be greatful for this info maybe there are clones of this receiver with their own updaters

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

look at croteam-sat.org if you can find ways to update your receiver or convert it to truman or startrack emulation since i think globo is a clone too of yumatu receivers.

-http://www.crosat.org/aploud/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=OTHERS% 20RECEIVERS%20560%20Models%20Receivers/Receivers%20Models%20Y%20-%203%20Models/YU-MA-TU%20-%20Location%20of%20the%20Company%20Turkey/UPUTSTVA%20-%20POMOC

Thread Information