Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ksa
    Posts
    55
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default good neews 4opensat,linksat&max users


    new server setting its working art,pehla&showtime,sex view&mct,redlight

    SERVER;maxx.mine.nu
    userrname;acer 148
    password;x633st
    deskey;01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    port1;05000
    port2;05001
    port3;05002
    port4;05003
    port5;05004
    port6;05005
    its working fine

  2. #2
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Its not working with me =(

    are u shure there is a spese in the username
    userrname;acer 148
    Last edited by klozar; 11th September 2008 at 15:05.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ksa
    Posts
    55
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by klozar View Post
    Its not working with me =(

    are u shure there is a spese in the username
    userrname;acer 148
    sory frnd no spase

  4. #4
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    muscat
    Posts
    10
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Question sir not open ch in oman [email protected]

    Quote Originally Posted by zoooom View Post
    new server setting its working art,pehla&showtime,sex view&mct,redlight

    SERVER;maxx.mine.nu
    userrname;acer 148
    password;x633st
    deskey;01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    port1;05000
    port2;05001
    port3;05002
    port4;05003
    port5;05004
    port6;05005
    its working fine


    sir not open ch in oman [email protected]
    ss

  5. #5
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoooom View Post
    sory frnd no spase
    also its not open sir
    I m in UAE
    thanks alot

  6. #6
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ksa
    Posts
    55
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by klozar View Post
    also its not open sir
    I m in UAE
    thanks alot
    its working with me bt idnt know wats wrong with you

  7. #7
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoooom View Post
    its working with me bt idnt know wats wrong with you
    could u tell me wich chanal exsctly working with u
    idont think there is any problem with me
    i tray with ather serve & i can open al art & showtims

    thanks alot 4 ur ansaring

  8. #8
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ksa
    Posts
    55
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by klozar View Post
    could u tell me wich chanal exsctly working with u
    idont think there is any problem with me
    i tray with ather serve & i can open al art & showtims

    thanks alot 4 ur ansaring
    this server working art,showtime&sex veiw,mct,red light

  9. #9
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    97
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    fairly easy to test if the server is up or not... PING it.

  10. #10
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    kuwait
    Posts
    34
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Angry open sat

    now the server is down, it worked with me for 4 hours only...
    Knowledge Is Power

  11. #11
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoooom View Post
    this server working art,showtime&sex veiw,mct,red light
    still its working with u dear

  12. #12
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ksa
    Posts
    55
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by klozar View Post
    still its working with u dear
    yes when its not working you swich of your reciever and on its working

  13. #13
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    32
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Hi Zoom,
    I configured exactly the way you described but no success

    Shall I enter http://www also or only the host name maxx.mine.nu?

    Pl. help.

  14. #14
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    97
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fahoo96 View Post
    Hi Zoom,
    I configured exactly the way you described but no success
    Shall I enter http://www also or only the host name maxx.mine.nu?
    Pl. help.
    no, you may enter it as maxx.mine.nu or 79.172.132.47 which is down at the moment.

  15. #15
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    You must make sure for user name & password
    What is Ok acer148 or ACER148

    What about for network is on or off

    NewCAMD on or off


    Thank you

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top