Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    25
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Look like FreeXTV Insat 2E open with ProgDVB card


    Hi

    I found this post in this site...
    http://www.transtv.co.id/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8214

    they talk about FreeXTV in Insat 2E and working with Skystar2

    So.. anyone can prove it

    Thanks

    LEO

  2. #2
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    this is done by cardsharing. a thread has been started by Shelly on this issue.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  3. #3
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    25
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Thanks for the info...

    I thought it hacked already...

  4. #4
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    UAE
    Posts
    68
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: Look like FreeXTV Insat 2E open with ProgDVB card

    Quote Originally Posted by alien_leo
    Hi

    I found this post in this site...
    http://www.transtv.co.id/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8214

    they talk about FreeXTV in Insat 2E and working with Skystar2

    So.. anyone can prove it

    Thanks

    LEO
    freextv is not only working in insat2e but also in hotbird, according to the link u post, it is using user/password, so it means this is done by card sharing

  5. #5
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    25
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default hi

    Hi..

    You're right mate... I just know it's a card sharing... I thought someone have hacked that channel .. haa haa

  6. #6
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    24
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: hi

    Quote Originally Posted by alien_leo
    Hi..

    You're right mate... I just know it's a card sharing... I thought someone have hacked that channel .. haa haa
    did anyone knows that maxplus hts 9300 with new software can open freextv on insat 2E ?
    the new software is available on www.satthai.net

  7. #7
    R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    679
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: hi


    Quote Originally Posted by jamessgh
    Quote Originally Posted by alien_leo
    Hi..

    You're right mate... I just know it's a card sharing... I thought someone have hacked that channel .. haa haa
    did anyone knows that maxplus hts 9300 with new software can open freextv on insat 2E ?
    the new software is available on www.satthai.net
    That software does NOT work

    I try already looks like its FAKE

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Freextv sharing for Progdvb
    By ta6ish in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 25th July 2006, 17:20
  2. FreeXtv Red Italia Card Price ? Also Dealer name plz
    By fairman in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30th November 2005, 01:07
  3. What Happend On FreeXtv is it Closed or ON on Card
    By fairman in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 4th October 2005, 17:37
  4. just a information [insat freextv ]
    By rat72 in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 24th June 2005, 14:37
  5. [email protected]+ Open with ProgDVB cardsharing
    By hacksat in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20th June 2005, 19:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top