Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Who had the maximum negative reps?

I got one from startrack and it seems it is his habbit to give negative reps to everyone. The member who got most number of negative reps from him is the winner. Now lets start.

MODS don't lock or delete this thread. I came to know that older members don't able to disapprove people like him. They can atleast post here. If you wish you can make this thread sticky.
    Last edited by reggeomakal; 28th August 2008 at 10:19.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

CAUTION:

nOT ALLOW THIS THREAD AND IF WE ALLOW THEN FORUM FIGHT WILL COME AGAIN.TOTALLY NOT ALLOW AND AS UR REQUEST I WILL NOT DELETE THIS THREAD BUT WILL CLOSE WHEN MR.STARTRACK HAD BEEN EXPLAINED.

ATTENTION : @ MR.STARTRACK COME TO THIS THREAD AND EXPLAIN FOR THIS.I'M WAITING FOR UR REPLY AND THEN I'LL CLOSE THIS THREAD.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

EVERYBODY CAN DISCUSS HERE.

Edited by Yan Naing.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

do you think he will reply here? allow others to post their views.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by reggeomakal View Post
    do you think he will reply here? allow others to post their views.

I'll PM him again right now and give some hours to reply this thread.If he don't do that we'll take action on him now.

RDI MOD TEAM.
    Yan Naing.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Ok , I'd already PM him and if he didn't post any explanation here within 12 hours then we will take action on him.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

yan naing brother has sent me PM and asked me to reply to this guy named, reggeomakal. So here is the reply:

I really don't remember when this guy got a -ve rep from me. But as far I can recall I know this chap had begged us for rep point (read his post at serial number 102 of my thread "How to add "reputation" to members? Mods your help needed." Her's the link------> http://forum.paytv.ro/showthread.php?t=70883&page=7 Brother yan naing was kind enough to give him some reps in his post at serial no 104. Since that thread was closed very soon therefore some questions remained unasked as how to -rep someone and for what reasons. So may be, I repeat may be, this chap reggeomakal got -ve points while I was trying the -ve rep option during those days and he lost in the process his reps which he had earned through begging from brother yan naing. I hope it is clear now. Brother yan naing may lock this thread now. Thanks!
    Last edited by startrack; 31st August 2008 at 15:29. Reason: corrected some typos
    "Things are changing but nothing changes and still there are changes."

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by startrack View Post
    yan naing brother has sent me PM and asked me to reply to this guy named, reggeomakal. So here is the reply:

I really don't remember when this guy got a -ve rep from me. But as far I can recall I know this chap had begged us for rep point (read his post at serial number 102 of my thread "How to add "reputation" to members? Mods your help needed." Her's the link------> http://forum.paytv.ro/showthread.php?t=70883&page=7 Brother yan naing was kind enough to give him some reps in his post at serial no 104. Since that thread was closed very soon therefore some questions remained unasked as how to -rep someone and for what reasons. So may be, I repeat may be, this chap reggeomakal got -ve points while I was trying the -ve rep option during those days and he lost in the process his reps which he had earned through begging from brother yan naing. I hope it is clear now. Brother yan naing may lock this thread now. Thanks!
    Mr. Begger oops some time back you wanted to ban members who told you an asshole how correct they were.I asked to give reps for fun and yan does gave some points. but jealous begger called startrack gave negavtive reps in his stupid hotbird bigbrother thread for my useful comments! that shows what he is. what is the reason for giving negative reps to others? can't you tell a reason for what nonsense you are giving them negative reps? one of great members in rdi like big_pimkin went into red. He deserves to have 100s of +reps but you made him to go into negative.what a shame.we all know who begged and got 650reps in such a short time and without contributing a single useful post! so begger of this year is you. if you can reply then reply and don't force a sincire mod like yan to close a thread just to save you from disgrace.lot of members would have asked to ban you if yan didn't post "I will delete..."so no need to close this thread.first reply why you gave -reps to all.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@yan,

you may delete this post if you want, but not only the threadstarter has the right to air his side. if you delete this, i won't be in this board, EVER (not that anybody cares anyway)

i think i speak for a LOT of other users who have been intimidated by this nonsensical guy who acts like a small child deprived of his favorite toy. if he cannot understand the answers given to him, however correct they may be, he gives negative reps.

there are no strike three policy here in RDI, is there? once a user flaunts and disregards basic courtesy and forum rules, then he should be banned.

of course, it would be easy to simply create another user account and post again, but then, that's something for the mods to address.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Ok I will not interrupt anything in this case.Not only ur posts but also everyone in this board can post in this thread as they want.You don't need to go out from this forum but I'll go out this board forever.Bcoz. I'm trying to make this forum clean and peace but why members can't wait what we will doing in the end ? That's my only question but don't need answer.

You r trying to threaten me with ur off from this forum and if I allow ur posts others will complain me , if I won't allow you will go-off from this forum.So how could I do? You r the LEGEND of this forum and I always respect u and I always behind u.But u did like this and I'm so disappoint to see like this.Today , i got very bad things in my true life and I'm so morose with that case but I come here to see something but I got ........ANYHOW RDI NEEDS YOU AND EVERY MEMBERS NEED YOU . SO DON'T GO AWAY AND HELP THEM AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AND TRY TO PULL UP THIS FORUM TO THE BEST.

I didn't mean u and others r wrong , only I was wrong.So, I should be get out this board and good bye to everyone.I love this board very much but I can't be here forever.Yan's days r over.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL MY FREINDS.
    YAN NAING.(August 2005 to August 2008 )

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

well, this is how RDI works, a place for personal bashing. case in point: http://forum.paytv.ro/showthread.php...139#post573139 wherein startrack has nothing to do with it, but still he gave me the finger on that thread on 28th of august.

if it sounded a threat to you, my point is this. better to put everything out on a single thread than EVERYONE making the same thread against the same person. RDI has come to a low beyond repair. this has become a haven for personal fights, unbridled commercial spamming and ingrate newbies.

so, yes, i quit too.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

(As a very new member , i'm afraid to tell anything u both but i want to say please )
    Rdi needs both of u . N u both know that .So dont leave .
    N one thing u both must agree with me that , leaving will not solve any problem . Please stay n solve these problems .
    Thats a request to u both as a member n as a fan
    Please dont leave

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

To My Two Very Good Honoured Friends,

To sir Boknoy and Yan,
    I just want to say you are the two who never get worked up,
    just because of what people say and do, so if you can decide to quit the forum
    because of startrack? giving negative rep points? and nothing being done to correct?
    All the queries above can only be dealt with by people like you two, not the rest of the members, and we go ahead something is being done about it.
    So please stay as the bonafides and see the wrong doers punished, or else others will do the same with impunity.
    I am still of the opinion the forum is part and parcel of you two, dont leave your good net friends high and dry - it has become like a family set up, where you just have to know your friends and foes, which is a common fact in any set up.
    Dont move away when a member of your family runs amok - deal with him to toe the line. I am working on exactly that.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

i dont know who introduced these stupid REP POINTS into RDI but whoever it was as given a licence to a few "HEADBANGERS' to once again cause havoc on the forum.
    my little knowledge of satellites, i have learned from RDI from the likes of SIR BOKNOY and YAN NAING plus many other helpful people on the forum.
    i dont think the many civilised members of RDI give a hoot about these stupid REP POINTS but if they are not stopped you will get HEADBANGER after HEADBANGER hidng behind a computer causing havoc with there warped minds.
    if a member wants to say thank you, have a thank you button or send a PM
    finnish these stupid REP POINTS now otherwise you will get respected members leaving the forum because of a few HEADBANGERS
    JOE SOAP

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Bokhnoy and Yan both don't leave this forum. We all need everyones contribution right from Yan to Bohnoy to Phukett to Basset. This thread is about someone giving negative reps. Even I got them for an answer about reps. He failed to understand that Admin has the power in the amount of spreads needed before repping the same person again. They might have changed from 10 to some other number after seeing threads like "What is rep...".

So remove these reps or give fare option to new members and old ones. Presently old members cannot disapprove anyone

Cogil says Startrack has been banned.
    http://forum.paytv.ro/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=19

Yan and Bokhnoy please come back.

Thread Information