Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Strange Negative reputation !!! Mods please

To all Mods please ,
    Today i recieve a pm from a honourable member that , i have given him negative rep ! But i'm 100% sure that , i never gave any negative rep to anyone , not here not even anywhere else . If i like any post , then all i do - select "i approve" then "add to reputation". as the image shows .

Yes , i know , i may can do mistake . But all i'm thinking , is this a bug problem ? . cause , i also recieved two neg rep in two very ordinary post (those post not against anyone nor nothing to "disapprove"). one of them has comment "thanks" lol .before this pm , i thought ok , not a big issue . (i recieved + rep more then i deserve ).
    My question is Does anyone having this kind of problems .?
    My very request to the admins n mods , can they please check this issue . This may create misunderstanding n that i always want to avoid .
    ( i cant see , who gave me rep , so cant check the reason also ;until they leave their id on comments )
    Thx a lot to all

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

why even bother with all this rep points? anybody can make 100s of clone accounts, rep himself to death and give negative points to somebody till they choke to death.

just do your thing, live happily and snore at night when you sleep.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

I totally agree with u sir ,
    I have totally no problem about rep . but the problem is , when i did not gave somebody neg rep , why should he/she receive neg rep instead of positive rep for his/her useful post . this gonna create a misunderstanding between us .
    Thats all i'm asking Sir .
    Thx for ur comment Sir boknoy as usual .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes , Junior members have this "disapprove" function and they can give these points to members.Also we can check 5 previous rep sender on our User CP.That's the scene to understand this problem.

Thx.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    why even bother with all this rep points? anybody can make 100s of clone accounts, rep himself to death and give negative points to somebody till they choke to death.

just do your thing, live happily and snore at night when you sleep.

I do agree with u Sir Boknoy. Now I've alot of Reps but where to use , what for use , how to use .... No where to use this Reps and no one can decide a member with this Rep Power , that's only depend on his skill , experience , helpful , knowledge , etc....
    Let's forget about the Negative or Positive reps.How kind of concern they give , just walk towards to ur golden goal and help each other.

Have A Nice Day.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thx sir yang naing for ur input .
    As i said before , i have no problem if someone disapprove any post of mine . All my concern is , is there any possibility that , i have approved any post but for " bug " or something like this problems -it has been counted "i disapprove" . though we already know , there are few problems in the forum site .
    As like , i cant see who gave me rep but some member can see .

Anyway thx a lot for ur's info n time . I already pmed "sorry" to that member .
    Thx again

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by abul1234 View Post
    Thx sir yang naing for ur input .
    As i said before , i have no problem if someone disapprove any post of mine . All my concern is , is there any possibility that , i have approved any post but for " bug " or something like this problems -it has been counted "i disapprove" . though we already know , there are few problems in the forum site .
    As like , i cant see who gave me rep but some member can see .

Anyway thx a lot for ur's info n time . I already pmed "sorry" to that member .
    Thx again

Yes , plz. forward these replies to that friend who sent u the PM. No problem if u can't see who give u rep points but today right now I've given u 70 Reps points.Stay happy.

Regards.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thx again sir yan naing for ur reply , suggestions n reps as usual.
    I'm always happy being this forum especially when i did not have any rep . Because that match with my knowledge n give more freedom to ask .
    Thx all again

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thx again sir yan naing for ur reply , suggestions n reps as usual.
    I'm always happy being this forum especially when i did not have any rep . Because that match with my knowledge n give more freedom to ask .
    Thx all again

No problem M8 , that's RDI.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Question Red, Green and dark blue colour spots stands for ?

Dear friends, I want to know what is the meaning of Red , Green and dark blue colour spots In other words Red, Green and dark blue colour spots stands for

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Red means when any member "disapprove" with the post . n the green or dark blue (the last one from above image) means when any member "approve" the thread . But i dont know the difference between the green n dark blue.
    Thx

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

EXPLANATION ABOUT REP POWERS' COLOR

1.GREEN COLOR MEANS THAT MEMBER APPROVE UR POST AND HE HAS OVER 50 POSTS ON THIS FORUM .

2.RED COLOR MEANS THAT MEMBER DISAPPROVE UR POST AND HE HAS OVER 50 POSTS ON THIS FORUM .

3.DARK BLUE OR PLANE COLOR MEANS THAT MEMBER APPROVE UR POST BUT HE HAS UNDER 50 POSTS ON THIS FORUM.( Remember that member's rep points won't increase ur rep points.

Hope our members will clarify about this Rep Colors.

Yan Naing.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thx a lot for the clarification sir yang naing.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thx a lot for the clarification sir yang naing.

No problem M8.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile Thanks

Dear friends, Yan Naing and Abul1234 Thanks for the information… very informative

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Thread Information