Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: dream tv

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default dream tv

looks like dream tv is here to stay and bean sports never went any where

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by big pimpin View Post
    looks like dream tv is here to stay and bean sports never went any where
    Dream Tv and bean sports at moment are scared and dont know what to do lack of subscribers and also the FACT nagra3 has been hacked thats for sure - Rumors of Pirate cards already been sold underground . They are for sure holding back the proof is there already they cannot decide to flick the switch due to lack of security - This could be the END of dream ben sports .Maybe a upgrade to Nagra 4 ? DOUBT that also will be hacked
    NDS TIME ?

humm

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by EDIRECT View Post
    Dream Tv and bean sports at moment are scared and dont know what to do lack of subscribers and also the FACT nagra3 has been hacked thats for sure - Rumors of Pirate cards already been sold underground . They are for sure holding back the proof is there already they cannot decide to flick the switch due to lack of security - This could be the END of dream ben sports .Maybe a upgrade to Nagra 4 ? DOUBT that also will be hacked
    NDS TIME ?

humm

Yeah ! Dream and Ben wanna stay with RDI and happy watching to viewers.All cards , all supports receivers r still working and hope can get long time.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by EDIRECT View Post
    NDS TIME ?

humm
    i think dream tv should go freeview,when you have 12E stateing that there are twice as many people watching dream that are not paying for the service, that our paying for the service the multi national companies that advertise with dream wont be very pleased if they flick the switch and lose more than 50% of there potential customers .
    when you can look at the freeview from the uk that i can watch through the slingbox
    its a one payment for the receiver and then its free paid for by advertisements and who cares as long as its free.
    when you compare this with dream tvs very poor quality programs who want 470$ for a years subsciption to watch the likes of american idol on star world for a one hour program they had 16 minutes of advertisements.
    JOE SOAP

Junior Member Master
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I have said this before. The future is in FTA. Pay Tv doesn't make any business sense. It is fine when things are rosy, but when economic conditions deteriorate PayTv firms are among the first to be hit.

It is no different for DreamTv. They actually went bankrupt during economic boom environment let alone now, that things are getting worse. Their choices are to close down, or switch to FTA with two or three channels, like 24hours movies sports etc encrypted. They will get revenue from advertising in FTA, from subscription cards and equipment, and most important they will be able to cut costs significantly.

They have to negotiate a new contract for FTA with all channels, i am sure channels like DWTV TV5 Bloomberg etc, will agree to this since they already are FTA in many satellites. They can even try to team up with ITV, and broadcast few of their channels. As they say Innovate or Die.
    O Innocent victims of Cupid,
    Remember this terse little verse
    To let a fool kiss you is stupid,
    To let a kiss fool you is worse.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by anishpsla View Post
    Here in India also. Paychannel provideres want more and more money from subscibers and want to put more ads for each programme.

For one channel named Topper TV want Rs.1010 (We can enjoy 140 channels including many premium channels like Star Movies, AXN, PIX, Discovery, Animal Planet etc....... one yesr subscription + STB + Dish) per year for educational programmes. It will encourage other educational channels to come to ask more money from subscriber.

Can u explain me Topper is a which kind of channel.As far as I know that is a E-Education channel for students.

Thx.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Here in India also. Paychannel provideres want more and more money from subscibers and want to put more ads for each programme.

For one channel named Topper TV want Rs.1010 (We can enjoy 140 channels including many premium channels like Star Movies, AXN, PIX, Discovery, Animal Planet etc....... one yesr subscription + STB + Dish) per year for educational programmes. It will encourage other educational channels to come to ask more money from subscriber.

Can u explain me Topper is which kind of channel.As far as I know they show the E-Learning for students.

Thx.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes, Yan it's educational channel. I didn't see the content. It need Rs.1010 per annum. We can get full set of DTH with One year subscription for many channels for Rs.2000. So most of people doesn't take it.

Thx. brother , I also didn't take this pack but take other packs.

Regards.

Thread Information