Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Indian DTH pakages

Salam to members ..... This is my first day on this site and this site is very nice ...coming to the point i am interested in buying indian DTH pakege plz tell me which one is best 1 TATA SKY 2 DISH TV 3 Big Tv ( if it is available in pakistan) Plz tell me the price these pakages in pakistani rs with out dish anntena ....and last but not least tell me the price of Dm500.. Can i use Dm500 to view all these pakages by putting their cards ? Plz Be hurry

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Asad Suleman View Post
    Salam to members ..... This is my first day on this site and this site is very nice ...coming to the point i am interested in buying indian DTH pakege plz tell me which one is best 1 TATA SKY 2 DISH TV 3 Big Tv ( if it is available in pakistan) Plz tell me the price these pakages in pakistani rs with out dish anntena ....and last but not least tell me the price of Dm500.. Can i use Dm500 to view all these pakages by putting their cards ? Plz Be hurry
    hello, i dont know why you wana buy indian DTH, why dont you wait for Pakistani DTH, why u wana give money to india and it will help them to kill you and your brother's kshmiris.... just think about it...... or some day you will be sorry.....

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Red face

why dont you buy Orbit or call your local cable guy....... or buy DIGITURK they have good CH's or you can try and most of the Pakistani chs r FTA,,,,

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

BIG TV use MPG 4 Dreambox 500 cant watch it
    buy DB 800 ore 8000
    Daeng

10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Why dont u show him Muzra yourself and save his money

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider083 View Post
    hello, i dont know why you wana buy indian DTH, why dont you wait for Pakistani DTH, why u wana give money to india and it will help them to kill you and your brother's kshmiris.... just think about it...... or some day you will be sorry.....

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

May be Tatasky is the cheapest one I think.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Exclamation

TaTa sky is the cheapest DTH in India.U can check the price of tatsky in their site www.tatasky.com U cannot use ur dm500 to view tatasky bcoz tatasky card cannot work in this receiver.thx
    Mayuch
    Dynasat F1,Dynasat silverbox,Dynasat silverbox 2,Angle box,Ecostar.
    TaTa sky pacakges,True visions packages.
    146E - 49E.
    Lifeskill based on education.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

This is a sat forum.....SO IT WOULD BE IDEAL IF YOU KEEP UR POLITICAL TO URSELF OR EXPRESS YOUR SELF IN SOME OF THE OTHER FORUMS

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by anishpsla View Post
    No, TataSky works without any problem in DMs. Also many people are providing CS for it.
    Hi Anish ..... I have been watching TataSky on my DM500S before I purchased DM600PVR (for which I am already seeking your guidance) ...... the problem is that TataSky freezes very much & very frequently

Do you think that it is the fault of the Provider All other other channels on other satellites work perfectly; only TataSky is the one giving problem

Any recomendation or solution

OR do you anybody that can give me a CLine for Tatasky on my DM500

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks to all of you and to nightrider tata sky dish tv will cost me max of 20 000 but your IPL has paid million us doller for pakistani players then think how many bombs they can buy for india just think

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

there is no other better option than Tatasky, may in India Big Tv is great to watch,
    www.realinfo.tv All Info that you Need.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Joke of the year Really Guys, these companies dont care if you are an Indian or a Pakistani, chance be given they are willing to start their own country All they care about is Money Honey!
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Sky is an Experimental Lab In the World Of Satellites.
    ::\Dish TV India::90Cms MCBS Dish Hooked to ABS-1 and Edusat and May be Insat 4CR in the Near Future::

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by anishpsla View Post
    Pleasse no politics in the forum.

N D S need less ping time to the server than any other system. If the ping time is litttle high, then it will freeze on every ECM. Otherwise it can see as FTA. From my experiance, and C0nax have no such problem. It can be viewed from less speed connection.

I hope others will post their experiance with it.
    Any Solution

Thread Information